ROC Seeds Seeds listings

ROC

BlHzBl x Romulan

BlHzBl male is a cross of Blueberry from DJ Short crossed to pure Haze back to Blueberry..
The taste is mango woody hazy berry with the buzz being more relaxing but still with a strong head buzz.
This cross was made in the late ninety's. The male comes out of a ibl project started last year.

Romulan is from The Federation Seed Co.. Now on the f6 stage. Great buzz with a strong piney taste.

BlHzBl x Romulan: This cross is a strong plant with lots of resin that can get tall.. The taste is hard to pin down
piney woody haze taste with a lite musky under tone with tight nuggs. flowering time 65-75 days. Looking for something different then here she is.
Connoisseur smoke for sure.
10 Beans $70..
003.jpg

Thanks to Max Frost

ROC

Grapes x Sk x Nl

The Grapes is a line of DJ Short that I broke off in 1998.. It always has a nice grape/skunky flavor to her with a long slow cure.
heavy resin thick smoke and a very relaxing buzz.

Sk#1 x Nl#5 is from The Seed Bank 1989. The smoke is great with a lite skunky grapefruit taste to her and heavy resin with big yields..

Grapes x Sk#1 x Nl#5

Description of growth:
Short, stocky, minimal stretch, low odor unless disturbed late in flower. Takes well to topping, suppercropping etc and forms lots of tops and grows into a nice bush. Extremely dense, frosty buds that will give some purple hues late in flower. The smoke is very smooth, earthy, skunky flavor and a hint of grape and insense. High potency and flavor.
10 Beans $70
G X SK X NL 11-24-13 1.jpg

Thanks to MR_GreenGenes

ROC hope you don't mind me chiming in for a sec. GT I don't hype very much...esp when it comes to breeders and genetics in general, but if theres a breeder that I'd feel comfortable knowing that when I pop his/her beans I'm gonna find something special and different from all the other stuff that's available on the market. No disrespect to any other breeders out there as we have some great ones here. I feel ROC is one of the few that cares much more about finding something special of his own creation that any amount of $$$ that could be thrown at him. Give his genetics a try bro I personally garauntee you will find something you won't be willing to let out of the garden.

I cant say enough about this strain. I popped 3 beans and found a keeper that will be in my garden for a very long time. Very solid, dense, heavy buds that will turn a very dark purple color toward the end of flower. The tester I took at 60 days was very sweet and skunky in smell and flavor and the buzz was a happy/stoned but not heavy and narcotic. The later nug I've just partaken of that was taken 73days was very narcotic and heavy. A proper cure will only increase the potency..... so will be a headripper if taken to 35-40% amber. Hope you don't mind me posting a cple pics? MGG

G X SK X NL FLOWER 12-7-13 2.jpg
G X SK X NL FLOWER 3.jpg
GSKUNK FLOWER 1-10-14 6.jpg
GSKUNK FLOWER 1-10-14 2.jpg

ROC hope you don't mind me chiming in for a sec. GT I don't hype very much...esp when it comes to breeders and genetics in general, but if theres a breeder that I'd feel comfortable knowing that when I pop his/her beans I'm gonna find something special and different from all the other stuff that's available on the market. No disrespect to any other breeders out there as we have some great ones here. I feel ROC is one of the few that cares much more about finding something special of his own creation that any amount of $$$ that could be thrown at him. Give his genetics a try bro I personally garauntee you will find something you won't be willing to let out of the garden.

I cant say enough about this strain. I popped 3 beans and found a keeper that will be in my garden for a very long time. Very solid, dense, heavy buds that will turn a very dark purple color toward the end of flower. The tester I took at 60 days was very sweet and skunky in smell and flavor and the buzz was a happy/stoned but not heavy and narcotic. The later nug I've just partaken of that was taken 73days was very narcotic and heavy. A proper cure will only increase the potency..... so will be a headripper if taken to 35-40% amber. Hope you don't mind me posting a cple pics? MGG

View attachment 368193 View attachment 368195 View attachment 368196 View attachment 368194

I think you just got me on the ROC train bro lol. He's not on the list of breeders on here . Saved a few pennies and wanna try a good strain for this back and neck pain. I watched max grow log and it looked really good so i always looked for roc beans . Affordable and great genetics win win ina poor man's book bro! Rock on Roc!!

interested in that grape x skunk/nl5... hummm
You just can't go wrong. I know ROC is new here to the Farm. But where me and a few other fellas came from his gear has been drooled over and sought after for YEARS. Up to now the only way to get ROC beans was to stick around that forum and get known and show you're solid not only in the grow dept. but in the character dept. as well. Took me several years before I was given the nod and was gifted some of these fine genetics. The Farm is lucky to have these genetics being offered IMO and anything that ROC puts out will be FIRE. MGG

I think you just got me on the ROC train bro lol. He's not on the list of breeders on here . Saved a few pennies and wanna try a good strain for this back and neck pain. I watched max grow log and it looked really good so i always looked for roc beans . Affordable and great genetics win win ina poor man's book bro! Rock on Roc!!
Affordable KILLER genetics that are different from a lot of other gear being offered. Grab em while ya can bro. MGG

These will be hitting the bay around this time tomorrow :)
So how does this work Logic will roc seeds just be available in the seeds listings or is there a auction. Sorry haven't bought any seeds on their actual release date yet but excited for some old flavors. Sound amazing. Thanks Logic for giving us access to this breeder and thank you ROC for the dedication and kick ass looking gear.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1