Rock Resinator(Potassium Sulfate) effect on Living soil/organic grow

• Thread starter MountainBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MountainBudz

MountainBudz

Hey guys, here looking for another answer. I am about 40 days into flower in my first grow and after doing some heavy feeding with the GO box, my plants are finally looking good again. The previous 10-14 days they were showing some deficiencies due to my living soil not being enough of a food source. I had bought some Rock resinator that I was planning on using on my plants once a week during flowering but decided against it when my plants started to show some deficiency. Now they are looking good again, I was wondering how much this stuff could hurt my soil. I also found a homemade recipe online and was wondering if this would be any better/worse than the resinator. Since I have already purchased the resinator, I would prefer just to use it.

Here is the homemade recipe. If anyone has any opinions on either of these, or any other terp/resin enhancers they like, I am all ears!

https://www.invalid.com/t/the-correct-homemade-terpinator-resinator-formula.915401/
sub invalid .com for rollitup .org

I figure that if you buy 5 lbs of K2SO4 (Potassium Sulfate) off Amazon -

https://www.amazon.com/Potassium-Su...=1468941355&sr=8-1&keywords=potassium+sulfate

that will make you OVER 6 gallons of the formula (Adding the powder to the gallon of water will increase the total volume of the solution!). Then you spend what you would need to buy the amount of dark brown sugar to do the same.

The cost per gallon would be LESS then $4.00 a gallon to make it!
The others cost $68 a gallon and $158 for 5L!

Here I had my farm math. I used a formula to make a 300ppm application solution for 1000 gallons and forgot to multiply the answer by a factor of 28(grams) to back it to a 10% solution. What I posted was the application rate of 300ppm and NOT a 10% concentration! (Thanks again to MisterBlah!)

SO then 378.5 grams (volumetric math) of that Potassium sulfate powder from Amazon into 1 gallon of water for the 10% solution.
Add the 1.5 tsp of Dark brown Sugar for the carbs. Mix well till everything is dissolved and jug it! (With my old farm math method, and application charts I got 380 grams [correction]- a simple gain of 1.5 grams from formula shifts over the 1000 gallon conversion in the Greenhouse guide chart)

FEED CHART
(DO NOT mix with Silica - this causes a chemical reaction - precipitation)

STARTING Week 3&4 !
4-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 5&6
6-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

At week 7 till harvest
8-ml in 1 gallon of your feed

I researched the "Rock Resinator" and the "Terpinator" formula's and they use an 8% solution and a 4 % solution respectively!

I formulated a 10% solution to be better effective faster. I used both products feed charts and normal feeding values of "K" to come up with the feed chart I gave you.
FOLLOW IT! NO increasing and you'll be safe and happy with the results!

This should make your lemon taste stronger or deeper, along with the smell!

This formula will increase the trich and terp production just like the Mg Sulfate formula BUT, will give everything a rather citrus smell and taste - more "lemony" for the most part.

Changes the taste and smell of any Berry or sour strain to more lemony/citrusy or fuel like..

Latest posts

Top Bottom