Rockwool setup suggestions word word

• Thread starter Grapefruitroop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Thanks! I taught that a fungus gnats infestation was ready to start but after lookin better, what i taught were FG larvae, were instead Springtails...Im sure thers also some FG somewere but the mayority is Springtails that shoul b fine....anyway a little squadron of Hypoaspis miles is comin to keep everyone in check! ☄🥦🥦

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Trays are on!
Rado
Rado2
Rado3
The brown coffe like stuff its some peat carrier for the Hypoaspis MIles....Not sure how will interact with the cube so i just spread on some of em...let em reproduce and then move the guys around,they reproduce fast under humid and temperate condition...(done before)

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

These are moms on Slabs.....
Each slab got exactly 10 liter of nutrient solution with a liter runoff...
Watered 7 days ago and today the slab was finally dry and ready for a new watering!
DSCN1126

I have the impression that this slabs will give their best with just one plant , but a huge one, with at least a month veg. In this way the plant can grow enough to dry the slab everyday or better few times a day....
will see , but if so i dont think they will have a place in the flower room....better keep em in their blocks and feed em everyhour i think....i have some in the cubes that are getting monstrously huge....no need to move em to anything bigger, the key factor seems...the smaller the cube....the bigger the plant...more daybacks...more growth...
DSCN1123

Clones are happy too!
DSCN1120
DSCN1116
DSCN1127

Top Bottom