rocky mtn high

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flaca

black domina X space queen. A very interesting combo. Any smoke report?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Is this the Black Domina x Space Queen by cannarado? Looks FLAME! Great job, both yas.

Can we expect a smoke report? Everything looks great man. U did great with that RMH

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Yup those were freebies by cannarado and if you have em pop em. My one pheno has a real crazy tangy piney smell. I wish I got cuts off her. The smoke is stellar and a flavor that doesn't fade from start to finish. The rmh I haven't really dipped into yet but they are starting to get a earthy funk to them can't wait. I know next run will be better I had some issues adjusting to the coco. Next run is vegging now I'll start posting pics again once I flip 12/12.

E

el_tenador

Great shots, tokinupon1. That BDx looks like the bizness. I know Mota didn't want to go into the diesel origins because of the drama, but that first pick of your rocky sure does look chem/dies related. Did you notice any characteristics that said chem/dies to you? Great work dude.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

i germed 4 RMH
turfed the beautiful" normal looking"ones
and kept the skinny leaf uber gnarly/ugly
other pheno

we'll see...i like mystery

My ratty one was the first one I had a bunch of issues and she still put out rock hard nugs.

Great shots, tokinupon1. That BDx looks like the bizness. I know Mota didn't want to go into the diesel origins because of the drama, but that first pick of your rocky sure does look chem/dies related. Did you notice any characteristics that said chem/dies to you? Great work dude.

I can't really tell myself I don't have the luxury of legit chem lines avaliable at my local market like some... Last time I had diesel was years ago when I was just getting into growing and I can't promise that was legit either. I will tell you I haven't smoked the nice buds yet (waiting on holidays) but all the lower stuff has been funky and keeping me dazed. Some close friends who have been puffing the kind Longer than I say it reminded them of the diesels that used to be around my area.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah that CO Green Bud is some mysterious stuff. Is it the "dogbud" of CO lore? Or is it the P-bud from Paonia? Who will ever know.....all i know is that there is some fire in there. Just flipped the two i have so im very curious as to how they will turn out.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Northone the Black Domina mama i have was brought out to CO in '94. Just cant let her go

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yeah that CO Green Bud is some mysterious stuff. Is it the "dogbud" of CO lore? Or is it the P-bud from Paonia? Who will ever know.....all i know is that there is some fire in there. Just flipped the two i have so im very curious as to how they will turn out.

All i can say for sure is these CO bikers call it "Original Diesel",anything beyond that would be speculation.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ Exactly...either way its some kill mj.

T

tree king

tokinupon i totally forgot about this thread and you did a great job with these. yield looks huge. could you please tell us which pheno yields more? what do the ones that lean to the cgb smell like?

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Yeild was very good for the siZe plant but my count sucked. I could of packed a handful more plants per table and hit a good overall yeild. I would say the short mikado would do the best yeild wise indoors (just easier to control). But I have 2 different smokes, So let your head pick your phenos.

My keeper cgb pheno is my haggard one. It put off alot of 3 leaf fans during flower and took a nute beating. It stretched alot and put out dense nugs I'm panning a full table run of her in the near future. Smell wise earthy funk.

As for right now I'm 3 weeks into flower W clones of most of the same girls. Going alot smoother and I'll try and post some pics in the near future.

G

grinkeeper

hey TOKINUP1 did you by chance have any pics of the grow of your RMH.. I have a few in veg right now and at this point there isnt much to make it stand out.. But I really do look forward to seeing how she plays with the others... I was almost temped to through her in the flower rooms but thinking I will holder her back in veg room and try and make a clone donor plant out of the few females I did get... seems like mine are really more sativa in structure and I actually have seen three fingered leaves in veg even.. leaves are not that big either.. reminds me of a jackie O x ECSD that I have in the same batch//

so please show off any pics you have..

pugliese63

pugliese63

This thread has inspired me to germinate the pack of RMH I have sitting in the fridge. I've grown a number of Mota's strains and they are always powerful and top notch.

T

T1420

Yeah bro! got a couple sprouted n gettin ready for outdoor, ran it b4 got pollen, then got a female never mated em together, but they found friends.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

cant wait to see em

I'll get em up ASAP hard to tell what's what from The canopy right now. Have 3 strains rocking hard.

Very nice the rmh looks just like the ecsd/ headband

It's deff got the ecsd yeild.

This thread has inspired me to germinate the pack of RMH I have sitting in the fridge. I've grown a number of Mota's strains and they are always powerful and top notch.

It's knocked out a few everyone is loving it.

Yeah bro! got a couple sprouted n gettin ready for outdoor, ran it b4 got pollen, then got a female never mated em together, but they found friends.

Hell ya man feel free to post up in here bro. The rmh will rock outside for sure I'm kicking myself in the ass for not keeping a male for spring seeds. Think I'm goin to jizz some of my kushplant on one tho.

Grinkeeper, sorry bro i don't keep pics only what's on here. I do have some clones that should start taking off in a few weeks. Structure was pretty uniform, a Few were mg whores and gave me problems at the start of flower. Just watch for the yellow and give em a little Epsom. Youll really tell once you flip one will take off to the light the other stays low real low split em up for a good yeild.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey tokin i have 2 of these 6 weeks deep into flower. One is like pheno#1 and the other more towards pheno# 4. Which side of the parent lineage would you say these are leaning? That #1 is def diesel looking

Latest posts

Top Bottom