ROC'S BCS And BCS X Ghost

Damn right fero...my ass is just getting back to normal...fck that ice stuff...unbelievable damage here...made a few respect ol Mother Nature...I lost lots of shit in my greenhouse...lots of citrus...pumps...pipes...etc...what a mess it's been here...your garden still looks great...I got these same ladies going...no disappoint yet...I'm in wk 5 Wed...bring um home bro...I'm in for a ride...sweet work...B

that is sweet brother. the green ones should have a great lemon taste to them.. the male consist of og ghost x ( purps x og 1st release at BCBD ) .. thanks . stay safe.ROC
I!ll get better pic's soon bro I fire a blue light in the purple ones a funky bitch lol.

are we talking about BLACK CHERRY SODA in here?.

just asking because i did not know there was a green pheno out and about.

looking awesome fero:snaphappy:

You've picked me up wrong bro what you looking at is a cross off black cherry soda x Ghost og and a black cherry soda s1 the breeder (ROC ) tells me on the green one consist of og ghost x ( purps x og.

You've picked me up wrong bro what you looking at is a cross off black cherry soda x Ghost og and a black cherry soda s1 the breeder (ROC ) tells me on the green one consist of og ghost x ( purps x og.

ok bro got-cha now sorry for the confusion.

peace:bookworm:

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out