ROC's Bros Grimm C99 X Original Federation Romulan

Okay! Federation those the old skunk mag seeds. Man the Originals are always the greatest to Play scientist with. Told max I'm in Pledge Mode just learning and loving the BREEDSMANSHIP (Yeah MGG I MADE THAT WORD UP LOL) IF my uncle were alive i keep screaming i know he'd be in disbelief of these CLASSICS. . I KNOW you gonna rock this! Positive Vibes Homie!

Okay! Federation those the old skunk mag seeds. Man the Originals are always the greatest to Play scientist with. Told max I'm in Pledge Mode just learning and loving the BREEDSMANSHIP (Yeah MGG I MADE THAT WORD UP LOL) IF my uncle were alive i keep screaming i know he'd be in disbelief of these CLASSICS. . I KNOW you gonna rock this! Positive Vibes Homie!
Thanks brother. MGG

Looking great already brother...no surprise there tho! Really can't wait to see this one! ROC has turned me into a huge fan of both these strains! And I know he's got keepers of keepers of keepers of these strains in his mother room! Can't wait to see what the boy has mashed up for us this time! And I know you're just the man to bring out whatever is in there too bro! Go on...kill it...you know you're gonna! lol! Best, -Max

Thanks fellas. Shes gonna be a big girl no doubt. Just as happy as she can be but I'm gonna be disturbing her peaceful veg soon if she doesn't show me something. Aint got time to sit around and wait haha. Here she is...wont get a final uppot until she shows sex. MGG

ROC C99 X ROM
ROC C99 X ROM VEG 2-21-14.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1