ROC's Grape Rom

Sup fellow farmers. Got some very special gear and wanted to share it right here. This gear comes from a somewhat underground breeder named ROC. Although he does have some gear for sale he does this more for the love of it rather than for the $. I've wanted to get my hands on some ROC gear for a while and was recently tapped to test a few for him.

This one is a vintage DJ Short BB X'ed with an ol school Federation Romulan (if im not mistaken, Im waiting on the exact linage from ROC now). This X has already been run by a few peeps and all have found it to be very dank, very resinous, large yielding and lots of color on the foliage and calyxes. I'm super hyped to be journaling these so stick around, kick ya shoes off and lets see what this ROC gear has in store, I think its gonna be good! MGG
GR1.jpg
GR2.jpg

Good luck bro I've ran a few of rocs gear over the last few years and everything was bomb some of the best smoke out there he's got the skills that's for sure.
Nice bro...just curious where you got his gear from? Thanks for the interest tojo....stick around bro and we shall see what we get. MGG

Beautiful man...his gear is top shelf for sure. Did you ever get to run the Purps x JC2? I think Max has some fresh Bluehaze bx Blue beans if Im not mistaken. Ive got some Orange OGK of his I'm gonna be showin soon. Thanks for those pics tojo. MGG

Beautiful man...his gear is top shelf for sure. Did you ever get to run the Purps x JC2? I think Max has some fresh Bluehaze bx Blue beans if Im not mistaken. Ive got some Orange OGK of his I'm gonna be showin soon. Thanks for those pics tojo. MGG
I do! Well...it's not here yet, but it's on the way! I've got bluhzbxblu, Grape Romulan and the Orange OGK coming to test. After seeing those scrumptious pics...I'm seriously pumped! Can't wait to get some soaking!

Tojocam...those are some beautiful plants, bro! VERY nice job! If I can get close to that, I'll be a happy farmer! Do you remember anything about the strains from your run(s) that you could share? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Max :wacky:

larry og kush(eliteseeds) x romulan -(federation seed co.) i found two different phenos some real dank smoke
Bluehaze back cross 2blue was a lovely blueberry male hit to a original haze mother, than back to the original blueberry father the pheno i ran was 8 weeks the pheno big buddy ran was like 11 weeks the best plant ever in my garden loved her
the yumbolt x mkultra roc made many years ago i ran her about 4 years ago
the white widow haze cant remember the info on that girli had some beans left but sent them off to big buddy to have a crack at there was a lot more strains as I remember i'll let you know.

Sorry for the slacking. This Grape Rom is a confirmed girl. Love the stout structure shes showing. Shes been in M3 mix and given only RO water since rooted and shes lovin it. Gave her a topping a few days after she showed sex and have been given her a pinch here and there to keep her inline. Gonna veg her for a couple more weeks. Ill def be takin cuts of this for future reference.
GR 7-27-13 #!.jpg
GR 7-27-13 #2.jpg
GR 7-27-13 #4.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00