ROC's Grape Rom

No bro temps are stable all the way through. Just those magic ingredients ROC puts together for a killer combo. Good to see ya bro. MGG
Nice work from you and ROC! I'm so stoked on these beans. 10 of 10 popped within 24 hours. Im excited to see what a little Super Soil does for these ladies! Though I can't imagine topping this beauty pageant. Really awesome work, man!

Every pheno of Grape Rom I've seen was a beauty. I'm sure yours will be no different bro. Good luck and make sure to show those girls off. MGG
Oh yeah, mine looked very similar to yours man. I got 5 seeds, 4 were smashed in the mail, 1 popped and was a killer plant. oOn odf my faves for sure.. I miss her.. I'm sure they'll be multiple keepers in a 10 pack.

Same here man. One seed...one killer plant. Same thing with the Dog x 89Sknunk#1...one seed and one keeper found. You cannot go wrong with ROCs gear. MGG
Having the unicorn don't hurt either bro!! haha! Just beautimus my brother!! ROC has REALLY created a winner in this one! Everyone I know who has grown it out has gotten a killer keeper-pheno they wouldn't like to think about parting with! So is yours keeping any of it's grapiness with the cure now? IME, most strains will continue to improve and bring out more aroma/flavor during the second and sometimes even the third run (until they reach true maturity). I'm just curious as to how yours is curing out in the flavor dept. I know you also said it was high aroma during growth. Is that still the case? How long are you letting yours go? I know you've experimented around with different times, and I'm curious about what you settled on. Thanks brother and again...AMAZING job!!! Best, -Max

Nice work from you and ROC! I'm so stoked on these beans. 10 of 10 popped within 24 hours. Im excited to see what a little Super Soil does for these ladies! Though I can't imagine topping this beauty pageant. Really awesome work, man!
By the way...GREAT to see ya back around Big Jay!! Hope all is going well!! We still gotta hook up and drown some worms and set fire to some flowers some day soon! :cool: Get them geetars out and make fools of ourselves! Haha...would be a blast!! Best, -Max

1413964833091-998779323.jpg
This is ROC's Grape Rom and BCS X Ghost chilling under 1000w in a spare closet while I clean their room. Im doing a full report so I won't give all the details. But theyre all growing like a dream, and they both had VERY high fem rate. In fact, I dropped 16 and had 11 sluts begging me to transplant that ass, 6 days into flip. Theres no denying ROC's the man! I have to shout out to MGG and Max Frost for turning me onto this gear. Good looking out guys!

Thanks fellas. Haven't been around much....been down with the sickness for a few then took a fall which had me down too....just my shitty luck lol.

Bigjay those plants look about as healthy as I've seen. No doubt they are gonna be some fire when finished. Cant wait to see how they do for ya. Just popped a cple more of ROCs beans, 36 hrs later they are up out of the dirt lookin for light. ROCs G13 Haze x Rom and Grape x OGK...should be good...yall keep your fingers crossed for girls for me since I can only pop one at a time I need it lol. I lost a few strains while down but thankfully it wasn't my Grape Rom. Got a few in flower and veg and will have this strain as long as I can keep it around...it is truly loved in this house. Thanks again ROC for your generosity and your matchmaking genius. MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1