ROC's Grape Rom

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

Thanks fellas. Haven't been around much....been down with the sickness for a few then took a fall which had me down too....just my shitty luck lol.

Bigjay those plants look about as healthy as I've seen. No doubt they are gonna be some fire when finished. Cant wait to see how they do for ya. Just popped a cple more of ROCs beans, 36 hrs later they are up out of the dirt lookin for light. ROCs G13 Haze x Rom and Grape x OGK...should be good...yall keep your fingers crossed for girls for me since I can only pop one at a time I need it lol. I lost a few strains while down but thankfully it wasn't my Grape Rom. Got a few in flower and veg and will have this strain as long as I can keep it around...it is truly loved in this house. Thanks again ROC for your generosity and your matchmaking genius. MGG
Coming from you MGG, that means alot. I havent been at it long. But watching you, Max, Peppy, and a few other reputable farmers, it's been a blast of an herb class! I know my quality speaks for itself, and I learn to grow better and smarter EVERY day. It feels great to hear the best herb people ever smoked came from my garden, and even better to truly believe it. of course I cant let them know that.
In short, man. Thanks a ton. Keep crankin' out the good stuff and posting. Some of us pay CLOSE attention and are better farmers for it. I plan on singing ROC's praises on my thread (when it starts).
Sorry for hijacking, brother. I'll leave you with a question... I know all ROC's gear is killer.... What do you recommend I go for next?

bigjay420

bigjay420

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you find excellent health in double time! Take care of yourself. Always remember...

Safety first!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks Bigjay I appreciate the kind words brother. I'm already clumsy as fuck, add meds and watch out haha. Nothin like growin/smoking your own man. As far as what to go with next, that's the beauty of growing this plant...so many choices. I'm going back through more ROC gear. Just popped a G13Haze x Rom and a Grape x OGK. Also got a C99 x Purps about to go into some dirt too. You cannot go wrong with anything ROC puts out. Thanks for stopping in man, def come back by and show off those girls again. MGG

bigjay420

bigjay420

Thanks Bigjay I appreciate the kind words brother. I'm already clumsy as fuck, add meds and watch out haha. Nothin like growin/smoking your own man. As far as what to go with next, that's the beauty of growing this plant...so many choices. I'm going back through more ROC gear. Just popped a G13Haze x Rom and a Grape x OGK. Also got a C99 x Purps about to go into some dirt too. You cannot go wrong with anything ROC puts out. Thanks for stopping in man, def come back by and show off those girls again. MGG
Ill shoot you a link when I get a thread going. Im def sticking with ROC gear. I can tell by growth these beans are top notch. Best quality, ive had in my garden BY FAR. Now I just need to get my hands on some more. THCbay only has the 2 strains in right now, so it may be slim pickings for a bit. Hey ROC, make another drop brother..! We at the bay are eagerly anticipating its arrival!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Great looking cross! Nice nug!

I still run the Grape Rom as one of my mainstays!! I have 3 plants of it going now at about week 4...

GrapeRom.jpg

They are the ones in the middle, right next to my new flips! (I run a 4 week perpetual cycle). They are one of my better yielders and oh...that grapey smell and taste. I actually like the high when the plant is allowed to go to 9 or even 10 weeks...but it loses that grape flavor and takes on a more complex but delicious flavor. If you want to keep the grape, harvest at around 7-1/2 weeks. It'll be a more up high and very grapey...if it's like my pheno. Best of luck! I'll post up some pics near harvest time so you can see just how frosty and delicious she is.

My FAV ROC strain tho is still (and will probably always be) his bluhazebx2blu x Rom (or something like that) It's available here on the bay! I keep 2 mothers of 2 diff phenos I found. (I popped 6 beans...got 2 GREAT keepers!!! And that's just THIS time...I ran it before and had the same "luck")! I have a very indy-leaning pheno that's done in 7-1/2 weeks and is a super heavy yielder with the most intense blueberry flavor and smell. I've searched for a TRUE blueberry for YEARS and finally...ROC delivers!! Thanks Pal!!! I also have a sativa pheno that runs about 73-ish days and is also an amazing yielder. I'm getting just over an elbow of dried meds from a 4 foot plant under 750 hps!!! Hang around...I'll show ya soon! Thanks again ROC!! Love ya man!!! Hope to see you at the MI cup this year bro!!! Best, Max

Indican

Indican

If ya want a real kicker of blueberrys finest Ive tried, grow uk blues, or "livers"...Holy crap...talk bout bb scent with kick...ive had a few great bb's in the past.. I grew DJ Shorts origional f1s in late 90s/early 2000s..much different than what u see today..anyway. Back,on ROC..Id love to get grape rom beans again.. If not Im def gettin Motas Romberry in less than 2 weeks at the cup.. Closest i can,find to rocs cross

Indican

Indican

Well holy shit...lookin on opengrow someone liked a post from over a yr ago...here ya go. Grape Rom mom I hit with herijuana last august

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Maaaaan......looking over this thread has me wishing for the days of workin the garden again. Sure do miss this beauty and the relief she gave. MGG

Top Bottom