ROC's Grape Rom

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah man def glad I was able to get my hands on these. Even if I didn't have the room something woulda gotten the boot to make room for this ROC gear. Good luck with yours bro. I posted a lil info on how I top etc in the grape x sk x nl5 thread for ya bro. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

I like what I'm seeing my brother!.. Very nice.. Looks like they respond real well to the pinching.. Its like tweeking a womans nipple .. Looking forward to the flowers..
Yeah, except with this gal, you KNOW she's gonna put out, and she won't be trying to rearrange the furniture or grab the guts out of your wallet all the time! ;)

MGG - I'm so glad she turned out to be a girl for you bro! Can't wait to see what you do with her! Out of the three Grape Rom's I planted, only one made it. One never came up and the other suffered from damping off (I think). I've never had one to do that before now (I know, I'm lucky) and I'm not 100% sure this is what it was, but it looked like the descriptions I've read. It was doing fine, then when I checked back a few hours larter, she was lopped over on her side and the stem had gotten very thin and "string-like". What causes that? Anybody know? I have no idea how to try to prevent it in the future.

ROC didn't get me any Bluhazebx2blu in the last package, but he's sending me some right out he said. I was going to pop a couple more of the Grape Roms, but I've got one going, and the Grape God Don Peppy gifted me is looking good too, so I decided to hold off until the blue gets here. SO...I'm praying for a fem too! I'll let you know in a few weeks! How long did it take her to show sex for you MGG?

Thanks and looking great man!

Max :wacky:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Me too bro...I was prayin to the Weed Sex Gods for a nice colorful girl, and looks like my prayers were answered. The Grape Rom was in the 4th week when she showed. Still got her and the rest of the ROC gear in veg but I'll be flippin em soon. Thanks for stoppin in bro. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Alright time for an update. This girls smells like a grape skunk. Cant wait for her to finish up and see what shes got to offer, I know its gonna some serious meds. Shes about 30 days into flower here. Growin in 35L Hercules pots with all FF soils/nutes. Yeah I tried the M3 Mix, and really wish it would have worked out, but these girls are getting pushed so hard in the new flower room the M3 just couldn't keep up so back to the old routine for me. So glad to have these in the garden, hopin to be getting more ROC gear soon. Thanks for stopping in folks. MGG
GR FLOWER1 9-13-13.jpg
GR FLOWER2 9-13-13.jpg
GR FLOWER3 9-13-13.jpg
GR FLOWER4 9-13-13.jpg
GR FLOWER5 9-13-13.jpg

GSizzle

GSizzle

I could be wrong about this but thought there was a clone only strain that exist with he name of Grape Romulan. Think it was Romulan x Purple Indica.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I could be wrong about this but thought there was a clone only strain that exist with he name of Grape Romulan. Think it was Romulan x Purple Indica.
No idea on that one. This was bred by ROC and is a vintage DJ Short BB x original Federation Seeds Romulan. Hopin to get ROC over here at the Farm...maybe LOGIC might add him to the breeders list...hint hint haha. Thanks for the interest GSizzle.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

How damn many you got growing...lol....when you go to hiring trimmers think about my azz...lol...I can only imagine the smell in that room....nice MGG...damn nice...but yea...his work scores well in all areas....if it gets to crowded for ya in there...hint hint...B
LMAO...I am 100% sure the "trimmer" would be more than happy to hand over her scissors for a while...shes already told me when she gets arthritis of the hands its my fuckin fault.
Man its getting nasty up in there. The funk is obvious as soon as I open the door...and this stinky bitch is the #1 culprit. Shes fillin out and getting fat, dense and greasy. Cant wait for this bitch to finish. ROC is the man for sure.....props and many thanks for gifting me these great genetics! MGG

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

yummm:hungry: well done MGG. never had the pleasure to rock and ROC gear, but from what ive heard, dude holds it down! much luck with that funk

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

yummm:hungry: well done MGG. never had the pleasure to rock and ROC gear, but from what ive heard, dude holds it down! much luck with that funk
Yes sir ROC knows how to mash some good shit up for sure.
Z, I got a 10x39 Phresh filter and a 10in vortex scrubbing this room 24/7 and since I moved this girl in and she started her stink it will not keep up haha. I love it! Thanks for stopping in. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

Oooohhh....I'm EXCITED!!! :woot: My ROC Grape Rom is about 7-8 nodes high right now and vegging right along! She's stinking up the place in veg way more than any of the plants on my last run in flower! Gonna be flipping soon. Not sure how I'm gonna handle the funk. Gotta start eating allot of corned beef and cabbage and other stinky foods! Looking GREAT MGG! Can't WAIT for the smoke report on this one! K+ bro!!!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Max better find some stank cabbage and be ready to cook that shit day and night cuz this one reaks grape funk! DP no need for the Aleve, I got much better shit than that here haha. Just pack those scissors and a healthy lung or two and come on. :)

Alright update on these very stinky Grape Rom girls. Theyre about 45 days or so. Got a lil tip burn on em and a lil mag deficencyso Ill adjust next run and try to keep em a lil happier. Gonna be getting their last feed soon. Im thinkin around 60 days or so on em and they should be good but Ill let her tell me when shes ready. Startin to see some color in the calyxes so Im hopin for a nice colorful finish. Ill be back with some chop time pics. MGG

GR FLOWER 9-27-13 1.jpg
GR 9-27-13 2.jpg
GR 9-27-13 3.jpg
GR 9-27-13 4.jpg

Max Frost

Max Frost

Holy SHIZNIT bro!!! DAMN...those look AMAZING!!! Fat, greasy, stinky dankness! ROC's gear is certainly on a level I've seldom encountered. Until now, the very best quality genetics I've personally ever grown were BoG's gear. ROC is certainly giving that a run for it's money, and I'm suspecting is going to leave it in the dirt before it's all said and done! Congrats, and great job man! This makes me downright wet! Mine is about 45 days behind yours. I just flipped her.

It's really cool to be able to watch yours go first, but I'm afraid you're setting the bar a little high, bro! Haha! Take it easy on the rest of us! Also...it would be great to see some overall shots of the entire plant. I'd love to see her branching and structure. If it's not too much trouble next time you photograph her, please grab a shot of the whole enchilada. Thanks!

Best,

Max

Top Bottom