ROC's Grape Rom

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Holy shit, bro! They are AMAZING looking! Fuckin' nice job, man! Can't wait to see 'em cured out and sparkling! I'm disappointed as hell now that I've seen yours, that mine all turned out male. Out of 4 GrapeRom beans that I cracked I got 3 males and one no-show. I've got a few more nbeans left, so I'm hoping they'll all be female and I can find a keeper too! I'm damn sure gonna try!!

Again...GREAT JOB, bro!

Max

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Sha tit MGG...don't panic...here's the dealey from my experience after looking at the photos....defrost that stuff with care....when they somehow get mysteriously frozen like that,;) you want to thaw reeeeal slow, or it could ruin on ya...why don't I just stop in and donate my de-thaw services and help you try and save that HUGE ass, awful FROSTY, scrumptious looking BUD...Think I'll just sit and cry a bit...drool and snot some...I'll try harder to bare the harvest and smoke reports...B

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Shes almost there, cple more days and she will get the axe. Shes tested my patience as its taken all I have to not tae this bitch down and eat all the damn buds right off the plant...yes it smells that good! I'll get some chop pics up soon. Thanks for the interest and thanks to ROC for mashin this one up. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I took a small tester nug off at around 56 days, showing only cloudy trichs. I like to take testers as they progress through maturation. The longer they go the flavor tends to morph...sometimes for the better, sometimes NOT haha. Got her in the finishing are and shes showin some amber now so I'm prob gonna take her down in the next cple days. I'll get some chop pics up ASAP. Was workin in the veg room and took a few pics of the next run about to be flipped next week. She is one stout bitch. Been workin em over cple times a day, pinching/bending etc, this next run should be huge.
GR CLONE 10-12-13 1.jpg
GR CLONE 10-12-13 2.jpg
GR CLONE 10-12-13 3.jpg

Max Frost

Max Frost

MGG, you are flat ass killin' it bro! Damn you're making my mouth water! Are the ones you're flipping now cuts off this one, or are they from seed?

Thanks so much for walking me through how to make the qwiso hash, bro! That shit is straight fire times 10!!! Wow! It's knocked my dick in the dirt! :hungover: Looking at those chop pics and nug pics, I'm thinking of all that good quality trim you have from her! That ought to make a killer run of the qwiso!

Best,

Max :wacky:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks bro. Real happy with the way this one turned out. The 4 I just flipped are cuts off this girl, look just like her just a lot more tops. Gonna be a big 'un.
No prob on the QWISO, I told ya this shits blinding. Hope you enjoy man! MGG

Top Bottom