ROC's Grape Rom

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Did you ever get a weight on that first harvest?? It looked huge.
I don't like to talk weight much as it just seems like dick measuring IMO. I will say she was very heavy. The buds were not only big but very heavy and dense as fuck. I will say this is one of the house favs and really has all the bases covered including yield. Thanks for stopping in fellas.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Oh, shit almost forgot. I wanted to post up a few cured nug shots. She's been in the jars for a few weeks now and the flavor and potency are through the roof. Def has taken over the Rom characteristics the last 2 weeks in flower and those flavors/smells are even more pronounced after some time in the jars. Smokin some right now. This one will be in the garden for a long time. MGG
GR HARVEST 11-21-13 3.jpg

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks like str8 candy man ive seen some of the nicest fattest heaviest densest nuggs in some rom we where getting awhile back so this cross has gold written all over it very nice MG
It def is all of those bro. Very heavy, dense nugs for sure, along with a very distinct flavor flavor and serious power. You hit a grandslam with this one ROC, thanks again bro. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks like you've found your keeper bro ROCS done some Rom crosses in the past looks like this ones a winner super job bro.
One bean popped, one keeper found, it aint very hard to find a keeper in ROCs gear. I can't tell you one grow I've seen of ROCs gear that wasn't some serious flamage. Thanks for stopping in fellas. MGG

Top Bottom