ROC's Grape x Skunk #1 x NL#5

Sup folks. Stoked to be one of the first to test these. This one is a vintage DJ Short BB x Skunk#1 x NL#5. Im already running a NL#5 X and really like it. Got these crackalackin and off so we will see what they got. Lookin for a keeper female but will take a nice strong male and collect some pollen for future reference. MGG
G x SKNL 1.jpg
G x SKNL2.jpg

Just a quick update...growin right along and lovin life. Ive switched my medium from my long running Fox Farm soil/nute routine to using Michigans own M3 Mix. All organic and advertises "only needs water" and and it does what it says. I know I could prob mix my own soil and it be the same or even better but my health issues just wont allow it. Hell just mixin the FF soils with the lime and extyra perlite was get to be way too much. Anyway I just uppotted into 7.5L Hercules pots with M3 Mix and pure RO. The plants are lovin it. More on the M3 Mix later. :) MGG
G X SKNL3.jpg
G X SKNL4.jpg
G X SKNL5.jpg

Look' GREAT, bro! I'm very interested in trying the 3-M mix myself. Unfortunately, it can't be had where I am, so I'd have to order it and pay shipping. But I'm likely going to give it a try myself soon. Have a great 4th holiday!

Update time. Loving this girl. Shes gonna be a nice bush when she gets to flower. Topped her once and been pinching here and there, not getting to involved this first run. Shes supposed to be a huge yielder of some stinky herb so I have HIGH hopes. Shes been in M3 mix since rooteing and will be getting a few more weeks in veg. Should be a big mama when finished. MGG
G X SK X NL5 7-27-13 #1.jpg
G X SK X NL5 7-27-13 #2.jpg
G X SK X NL5 7-27-13 #3.jpg

Looking SUPER bro!!! That IS gonna be a hell of a bush in flower! I asked on one of your other threads, but please share more about your topping methods in detail with us! Thanks in advance!

Looking SUPER bro!!! That IS gonna be a hell of a bush in flower! I asked on one of your other threads, but please share more about your topping methods in detail with us! Thanks in advance!
Thanks Max. What I do is pretty textbook I guess. I top clones at the 3rd node and will top every 3-4th node depending on the strain and how it grows. I don't set anything in stone as far as how often I top but generally wont top any sooner than every 3rd node. I don't top seedplants until they've shown sex. Sometimes that means I don't top some strains at all from seed, just depends on what the plant is telling me in terms of vertical growth and speed of growth in general. I also pinch em throughout veg and up intil a week or so before I flip. Thnaks for stopping in bro. MGG

Another girl huh?...Fuk I reckon...just what you need...I'm so envious...karma bro...rooms looking fantastic...you growing mofo...lol....B

Another girl huh?...Fuk I reckon...just what you need...I'm so envious...karma bro...rooms looking fantastic...you growing mofo...lol....B
Well Im sure hopin for one. Send me some of that BDB special K bro...you pop them girls out like you growin nothing but fems haha. Should know something with this one soon...I hope! Good to see ya brother. MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1