ROC's Grape x Skunk #1 x NL#5

Wow i dunno how i missed that last update but those girls look fat and idk what u do but i dont think ive seen a plant that far along look so damn healthy n green, its a thing of beauty MrGreen. U have the eye for takeing excellent pix. Props bro
Thanks PS, comin from you those words and props mean a lot bro. Thanks for the positive vibes and for checkin in on me bro. MGG

Right. on bro...lookin good as usual ...
i grew nevils sk1/nl5 back I'm the late
80's...great smoke...
Suuuuup Stoner. Good to see ya around bro. Yeah this one reminds me of just that...ol school 80's funk. Its just got that sweet, skunkiness ya don't find often anymore. This next round will really show me what shes got....lookin way better than the first round for sure. Thanks for all the interest fellas. MGG

Oh...BTW...spoke with ROC earlier and threw something by him before I said anything here. I accidentally, in a heavily medicated mindset, made reference to the Grape x Skunk x NL as the "Grunkle" and it seems to have stuck. ROC likes it...so it shall be. From now on this will be dubbed the Grunkle. :D:D:D MGG

hows the next round coming along?
Sup KT. Good seein ya around friend. They are lookin good this round.....the frost was there early and is pilin on. Got some that cured up and the grape flavor is starting to creep out of her more now. My lungs are still fucked up from the flu/pneumionia thing so I still cant really recognize any flvaors but my wife says the grape is definitely noticeable now. And it has plenty of lower. I took mine 30-40% amber because I need the narcotic effect, and its there. Heres a few shots of the next rounds...not sure which pics are which but one group is about 12 days ahead of the other one......around 30-45 days or so here. Thanks for the interest bro. MGG
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 4.jpg
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 1.jpg
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 2.jpg
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 5.jpg
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 6.jpg
ROC GRUNKLE FLOWER 2-7-14 7.jpg

I like Mustard on my biscuits...humm...uhh...hummm...Kaiser blade...find one...you'll need it soon...B
Bring one and come on....:D

great job man.
Thanks KT....much appreciated but I give ROC all the credit here. I just added a lil dirt and water almond the way. Thanks for stopping in bro.

Curious to know what lighting is used for those photos? They look great.

-- iCultivate --
iCultivate I took these when the lights went off for the night. I just used ambient light from the ceiling fixtures and flash on my camera. I never "filter" or do any type of photoshop to any of my pics...I dont even use a tripod, just use the same good breathing techniques used in marksmanship and just point and click. Thnaks for the kind words.

Great grow log MGG, looking sweet Brother ... Real sweet, can't wait for the mail person to drop mine off .....
Awesome man....cant wait to see what you find with these....sure wont be a lack of frost. I'll have my eye out on a J of these comin from ya soon Zoner. I'm waitin on the mail lady myself...feel like a kid waitin on Christmas sometimes haha. :D MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1