ROC's Grape x Skunk #1 x NL#5

nice an stocky would love to fill a room full of these, wait I have... thanks brother you do great work .. ROC
Cant say enough about the quality of your gear bro. Got more comin...Orange OGK, G13Haze x Romulan, Dog BX3 and I found a killer lil Dog x SK89 girl....man shes gonna be niiiiiiiice! Thanks again for all your generosity brother! MGG

Lookin VERY nice. ROC done a great job on parental selection. Can't wait to see more of the new grow logs to have maturing flowers! Greatjob on the grow homie! Looks deeeeeeelicious!!
Quest
Wassup QQ....yeah ROC's selection process is harder to get through than fuckin BUDS (pun intended haha0.) But seriously the problem with most "breeders" these days is that they lower their standards to limit the number of seeds they need to pop to find something to work with. ROC will go through a whole batch of seeds and ditch everyone of em and start over from scratch if he doesn't find EXACTLY what hes lookin for. Breeding is def. all about selection bro...you said it all right there. MGG

Alright so lets get down to it. Aint had much time to get on lately but wanted to update this last batch of Grunkle (Grape x 89 Skunk#1 x NL#5). Shes a beaut. Loads of resin and very little stretch. She takes well to topping, pinching, bending and likes to branch out. Smoke is not too heavy but has a great flavor and a really good mix of the 3 donors. Grab this one while ya can. MGG
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 2.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 3.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 4.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 5.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 6.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 7.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 8.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 9.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 10.jpg
GRUNKLE FINISHING 5-11-14 11.jpg

Sure are some pretty nugs bro! Great job as always. ROC said he was going to be sending me a few of these in his next care package, so I'm looking VERY forward to running her too! The Grunkle!!! Love it!! Haha! K+++ bro! Best, -Max
You'll like this one Max. Def can see, smell and taste the Skunk in there. Def know you will do em justice when you get em bro. ROC is da man. MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1