ROC's Lemon DOG

I'm wetting a couple at a time myself...I'm hoping to have some of that MGG germnothingbutgirlswithoneortwoseed luck.....I'm excited bout um..hope to get a couple nice ones...do you do any type of Indian germ dance or anything?...just hoping for as good a pop as yours....lol...B

Shit bro they prob scarred to come out around your place......they done heard about all the super dank around there and the high standards to be met. Aint easy to earn a spot for long round your place bro and they know. You got em shakin in their shoes but no doubt they will pop and when they do you'll work your usual magic on em. I've never seen a fucker get color out of a strain like you brother...please let us in on your scret....you got a purple tanning booth you sendin em through before you take pics or something? Hopin for good things for you here bro. MGG

Purple tanning booth...hehehe...yea..truth is genetic's I'm sure...I'm working on some shitty notes taken thru-out grows now to try and hammerdown how this happens so well here...the use of LED's has helped lots on achieving/amplifying this...along with a slimmer diet this run...I'm not quite sure if it's added spectrum of some sort...less heat, etc..but it happens fairly often with them in the mix of light spectrum....I'm used to seeing your/others results more so, as being more of a everyday realistic norm on color...but since adding these LED's and slimming their diet... it seems to intensify finish color overall..I never plan/expect for this type finish in them,but it is happening often here in my garden now..yields are still decent and satisfying...IDK...as soon as I get a solid regimen on how to obtain it intentional....you'll be the first to know brother...I don't think color adds anything more than bag appeal...but... the better it looks...the better the BEST is overall...ROC's made the best part for us...there's very little polish needed to obtain a shine with his stuff.....just stellar genetics..I expect no less here with these Lemon DOG's....Thanks for the visit....as well as the supportive pat on the back...B

Thanks DP...what's that they say?..."sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and again"...lol...that's me...but...when you have some nice acorns to choose from...it's a bit easier...hehehe...ROC keeps my garden full of nice acorns....we all know that...I put down 4 of these Lemon DOG's...3 have showed their first zag's already...one's knee is just peeking thru the dirt...I expect it totally up before morn maybe...I'm gonna mark this one...I'm betting it's the "special lady" of the bunch...I like um "slow from the go"...it's good most times...I've seen ladies born often round here carrying this trait....germ rates this round have been great....it's getting busy in the garden again...I'm smelling some Lemon Zest funk in my near future...let me go find a few Solo's...measure their feet...get um ready to run..B

Moved these up from the germ section to a fresh solo cup of FFOF...they are starting to settle a bit...gonna slip these in beside the LL/Rom's...one's already got my interest...I'll get up a shot or 2 in a bit...pull up a chair anytime Z...we'll make room for old friends here anytime...hope ya right MGG...seldom you're not...hoping for a good smelling tart beach...yummm....B

Just a bump on these...there's still 4 of these....1 is being a dick.....3 look fantastic...I'm comfortable there's a good girl in this group...1 is already teasing me a bit...she caught me peeking at her nodes...lol...she likes me...I could tell...I'll update these again when they settle into their new boots...B

How do you get your seedlings to be so short and wide? Mine are always far leggier.
Thanks for dropping in Prince...I use a method that is kinda in a testing mode sorta...results have been good with keeping them stout...we've been without power for several days now (ice storm)and things just come back up...give me a bit to catch up on some things and I'll gladly post up my methods used...and I have some new girls that will help the discussion and show very close node stacking as well...B

great start friend.. the lemon taste is strong on this one, young grass hopper.. this is a cross of elite genetic F1 chemdog.... one of the strongest dogs to date for me......
Like the wait wasn't long enough already Mr Miyagi...hehehe....Thanks for that info...piece of cake..."Lemon taste is strong"..."strongest dog to date for me"....no problem...I can wait it out....:banghead:....but it want be any easier now....lol...they survived the damn "Artic Blast from Hell "this week, and are starting to recover a bit from the hic-ups they got from the interruptions...good to be back up...I'll be back with some updates...B

Thanks for dropping in Prince...I use a method that is kinda in a testing mode sorta...results have been good with keeping them stout...we've been without power for several days now (ice storm)and things just come back up...give me a bit to catch up on some things and I'll gladly post up my methods used...and I have some new girls that will help the discussion and show very close node stacking as well...B
No problem, patiently waiting. :) Thanks for the response.

I'm gonna go start another thread to show what I do to keep my girls short and fat...I'm gonna call it "Supercloning "....fairly simple and effective...it's done on any up-potting work....any stage of growth...starting with seedlings when first transplanted from germ...B

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1