ROC's Lemon Larry x Romulan

I'm so freaking hyped about these beans!!!...Lemon Larry was one of the best for me some time ago...A Powerful Lemon Funk Fuel...Throw some Rom in there?...Wow what a cross...this one has got to be something special...They in the cups...and my azz is grinning wide:D...They can't show through fast enough...Stay tuned...this one give me an itch...:wideyed:B

Let there be life!!!....when you have a limited "last of them beans" and only a FEW to try....damn it's nerve racking...but I ain't complaining...I'm so appreciative here to have these..there's hope for 1 of them girls now tojo...and I'm doing my MGG "fem girl dance" round the cup now...hope it takes hold....I put 2 down and one was slightly damaged in shipping...I have fading hope for her germ now,but had to try...I'll give it a couple more days though...before I pull the plug...I have a couple more tiger- striped ones left...I'm gonna wet them now....try to increase my chances a bit more here...send me some more of that seed germ karma thing MGG...just a pinch more of only germedoneseedgotaniceraregirl and I'll let you be for a bit...I'm a proud papa here...excuse my joy...I'll pass out a few cigars as soon as I know which ones to get...B

Got um up to their first taste of applesauce today...pulling their passy's early here...I'll be mixing the juice a little thicker now...toughen their gums up a bit...all 3 are looking good...Maxx...if the Fuego light ever comes on my way...pull over at my pumps anytime bro....top her off...I'm sure you'd do the same...Thanks for checking in fellows...and to the ROC gods for these beans...B

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1