ROC's Orange OGK

Alright...got these beans a while back just haven't had the number's to get em goin. Popped 1 bean right before I got sick and it was up within 36hrs. Unfortunately it was one that I let dry out and it bit it. Popped another bean and again, within 36hrs it was up and searchin for light. I've gotten 100% gern rate on all ROC gear I've popped...just don't get better. I'll be lookin for a nice structured orange smelling/tasting girl to keep around a while. MGG
ROC ORANGE OGK VEG 1-15-14 1.jpg
ROC ORANGE OGK VEG 1-15-14 2.jpg

No! Orange ogk? Roc is churning out some hits. Wow im along for this ride MGG. Sounds killa!
It should be bro. ROC tells me a rubbing of the stem of this girls and you get pure Tropicana OJ smell all day. Also said the potency was up there, so for him to say that it must have some serious power. I got a few of these beans and will continue the hunt until I find a foxy lady. Stick around GT lets she what shes got. :D MGG

It should be bro. ROC tells me a rubbing of the stem of this girls and you get pure Tropicana OJ smell all day. Also said the potency was up there, so for him to say that it must have some serious power. I got a few of these beans and will continue the hunt until I find a foxy lady. Stick around GT lets she what shes got. :D MGG

Hell yeah MGG. .Ima kick back and watch your magic. ROC HAS SOME GEMS. Ima get a pack he dropped. ROCK DAT SHIT HOMIE!!

Here we go again...one bean down...one keeper found! (I have no doubt)! MGG-you got da magic hapnin' bro! As you know, I've got ROC's Orange OGK x Pineapple running now! It looks like it's gonna be a heavy yielder if she keeps up like she's started out! I hope yours is as well! (Don;t really worry too much about you in that dept. tho bro)! haha! ;) Bring on the show MGG! I know it'll be another great one! Best, -Max

Here we go again...one bean down...one keeper found! (I have no doubt)! MGG-you got da magic hapnin' bro! As you know, I've got ROC's Orange OGK x Pineapple running now! It looks like it's gonna be a heavy yielder if she keeps up like she's started out! I hope yours is as well! (Don;t really worry too much about you in that dept. tho bro)! haha! ;) Bring on the show MGG! I know it'll be another great one! Best, -Max

Goddamn!! I gotta sacrifice a virgin to ROC..Orange ogk x pineapple omg. .YOU making a log for that max?? Man can't wait to get on with some Roc gear!

Goddamn!! I gotta sacrifice a virgin to ROC..Orange ogk x pineapple omg. .YOU making a log for that max?? Man can't wait to get on with some Roc gear!
Haha...yep, they're in my journal in the link in my sig. That strain is gonna be amazing I think! First time I popped some, I got a male Indy-dom pheno that was THE best smelling plant I've ever smelled in my life...and this was in veg! It smelled like pure pineapples with a splash of citrus! Allot like a Pina Colada. This strain is the Orange OGK x C-99 (Pineapple pheno). It started me on a quest for a pineapple gal for my room. I have two running right now, and Don Peppy just had one that showed female too that's in his thread!

ROC also has a "Black Cherry Soda x Sweet Tooth x C-99" that I just flipped too! I'm a real flavor whore, so I can't wait on that gal! It's an S1, so I know it's gonna be a fem too! Better sharpen that knife, bro!!! Haha! I know what you mean. At least we'll be able to catch a great buzz on our way to the poor house! Best, -Max

Well...that adds to my comfort here for sure ROC...hell...the 4 plants I got look fab as heck...I may just keep a fellow the way they looking...lol...I can see some variance in them all....but they are all cocky and stocky Mofo's...MGG...you need no direction...not kidding here...you get it done somehow....even the shitty look fab bro...take your credits for the hard work and experience you put there yourself...I'm gonna follow here....and predict your finish now...anybody wondering what it may be?....Doubt it...hehehe....as always bro...sling that grrrreeeeennn....B

Well...that adds to my comfort here for sure ROC...hell...the 4 plants I got look fab as heck...I may just keep a fellow the way they looking...lol...I can see some variance in them all....but they are all cocky and stocky Mofo's...MGG...you need no direction...not kidding here...you get it done somehow....even the shitty look fab bro...take your credits for the hard work and experience you put there yourself...I'm gonna follow here....and predict your finish now...anybody wondering what it may be?....Doubt it...hehehe....as always bro...sling that grrrreeeeennn....B
Thanks for the kind words brother. MGG

MGG...lookin' great my brother! These are some sweet plants! Looks like you and DP got the more indy-leaning pheno. My two gals leans more toward the sat side. Can't wait to see the differences when they ALL fatten up!! :rolleyes: Here's a shot of one of mine...

F_OxP_2.jpg

She was doing REALLY well, and I was expecting her to be one of the best yielders I've had, but I was trying to feed this pheno 100% organically, and got a raging N def, just as the buds were starting to pack it on. I KNOW it's cost me weight. Well, that's OK, she STILL looks and smells amazing! I've got a cut of both phenos too, so once we see what they smoke like...I'll be picking one to keep until something better knocks her out of the spot. "Ya gotta earn that shit bitch!" (Yes...Chikken is rubbing off, B.)! lol We'll nail her ass next run hopefully! ;) Great job bro! Bring her on in!

Well, let's just say that I'm either betting FOR MGG to kill it...or my money's stayin' in my pocket!! (This ain't my first county fair)! lol

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1