ROC's Orange OGK

Nice MGG.. I didn't top or pinch mine.. But so far she has been a pleasure to grow.. Not a blemish on her at week 3 flower.. I did give her a slight lollipop trim, and the aroma was amazing brother!.. Mine is not a big feeder, but stays thirsty.. So far shes just been in FF OF amended with some FF 5-5-5 all purpose grans.. and top dressed with some FF fruit & flower grans just before flip.. and a lil sip of FF big bloom now and then.. Everything looks top notch your way my brother.. Best always DP

Just don't change a damn thing....notta...hear me...notta a damn thing now..sweet grow...very nice Max...yours looks like one I had in my girls also...I chose the shorter one...but all looked nice and robust....it won't matter soon how big they want to get...I'm raising the roof a bit for um...B

Just don't change a damn thing....notta...hear me...notta a damn thing now..sweet grow...very nice Max...yours looks like one I had in my girls also...I chose the shorter one...but all looked nice and robust....it won't matter soon how big they want to get...I'm raising the roof a bit for um...B
Shiiit B., you been raising the roof as long as I've known you bro! lmao!! That's killer man! Can't wait to hear about your plans! A cool thing I like about the Farm...something's ALWAYS happening! If you don't have something going on in your own room to get excited about...one of your friends probably does, and I get almost as excited about my friend's rooms as I do my own! Never a dull moment round heah! Let us know what you're doing bro!! Best, -Max

VERY niiiice! Beautiful structure on ALL ROC's gear that I've seen so far!! I haven't grown this one out yet (but I have some beans waiting their turn)! The Orange OGK x Pineapple is KILLER! Straight potent fire!!! Smoking some now as a matter of fact. I got smoke reports coming up SOON on the ROC OxP, ROC's BCS x ST x C-99, and MGG's Speedberry! ALso a few BOG strains will be up soon. Got some in the dark frosting up as I write this!!! Mmmmm Sour Grape!!! lol! Looking super bro!!! Best, -Max

Gotta get some pics of this one up ASAP! She is a fuckin BEAST! Buds are huge and plentiful. Cant wait for this one to finish to see what shes got. MGG
Please do when you can, bro! I ran the Orange x Pineapple and it was excellent! I have some of these beans waiting their turn...and I'm VERY excited about them. I'm kinda waiting for somebody else to run them so I can learn if it'll be too funky for my odor-security concerns. Thanks bro. We'll be watching for those pics when ya can! Thanks! Max

Sorry fellas...between trying to catch back up in the garden and everything else I've been slack as fuck on getting to messages and mail. I did have a nice lookin girl...was one of the casualties though. Didn't get to finish her so don't have much to report other than she was stinkin early and was gonna be a FAT yielder. I've still got a few of these beans and plan on poppin another one here soon.

Max that new ESP is a shredding machine...now if I could only learn how to shread. :D MGG

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1