• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vierundzwanzig

LOL at Cops gone wild.

No fan of the badge, but my life, liberty and property are more at risk from guys like Rodney than cops.
wherever you are let it be known somebody just like rodney will be around when its all over.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Sometimes peoples views change when it's you or someone you know that become innocent victims at the hands of "cops gone wild." It often seems to happen to the "other guy" but when it hits home, reality slaps you in the face.

Like what side do ya mean? Ive been in a house when it was broken into. I was nearly kidnapped while living in Puerto Rico, I was stabbed by a "brutha" who decided he didnt wanna pay for a 2 gram sack. Ive had two cars stolen one while at work it ended up being wrecked by a group of teens who had just robbed a drug dealer. Sounds kinda familiar to Rodney actually. So yea Ive been on the otherside. Ive also been in jail, been arrested more times than I can count. The cops were the LEAST of my worries. This bullshit idea that somehow all people are good and the cops are all bad is retarded. Some cops are bad, but dude anyone whos sat in jail will tell you straight up there are absolutely guys that want to make the cops work, meaning raping and stealing anything they can from anyone whos weaker, makes no difference, the kinda guys who think anyone not in UPC are bitches, people who LOVE people who wont call cops, easy pickens esse'.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

It sounds like you need more cops to keep you safe, DWB.

Sure beats the FUCK out of a bunch Rodney kings........oh what a play of words that was, zing!You got me I want martial law so the government can protect me from crazy muthafuckas like you.....lol. Im jking. I hear ya dude im playing the devils advocate no question. Shit I wouldn't be apposed to group mobs to deal out our own punishment but I dont think it would be as lenient as our current system. There are genuinely fucked up people out there, and truthishly(lmfao), weve created a whole society of people who want to be bad and push the "system" its just one young kid wanting to be harder than the next kid and so on. I think maybe at some point the other harder crimes will force drug charges out, and not just too a drug court, but prolly.

V

vierundzwanzig

when do cops become above humans? when is a uniform able to erase ones personal demons?
it doesn't happen.

doctors taking oaths to first do no wrong. why do dentist commit suicide more than any other profession?

dwb you need cops to protect you while you sell dope?
nope you need a black to blame everything on just like a black needs a white.
police cars could be any color in the rainbow but they must be black and white.

being as affluent as you are you seem to be one of the people that take advantage of the less informed.
a dirty white boy from the south should know that rodneys are his cousins.
make sure to eat plenty of pork while you celebrate your independence watching a race that is all about beating the law.
you people have mastered nothing but bending the rules and the majority of the world doesn't give a fuck about rules.

the more i try the dumber i get

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

WTF! are you talking about I dont sell shit homey I did at one point. I have direct native American decedents I am not white lmao, FYI for all the responses ive gotten Dirty White Boy is a prison gang........so thats where it comes from. A prison gang that was part native hispanic and white. Give me a break about black and white cop cars, lmao, just no. I in no way take advantage of anyone dude Im an ex special education teacher, I went to college kinda, lmao, and married into a family of professors. A race beating the law........did you miss the post about being arrested? Me so dumb.......lmao.

V

vierundzwanzig

i apologize when im wrong and i was wrong to assume that you were not playing the advocate.<--that being said....
special ed teacher means you care?

I'm not really shooting at you dwb but you kind of reinforced my thought process. you chose a profession that not many take with a group of people that come with a built in stigma. so you might not want the attention but you are guilty by association.
personally i have nothing against people born with handicaps ive got em and the media uses them every chance they get to pull what ever emotion they want from the unseeing public. you know/knew that with sub or full on consciousness.
its illegal in some countries to show that crap on tv because those governments know the game and dont want to play.

the black and white analogy is not necessarily just about race its about making a choice.
do you think we really had to wait 20 or 30 years to go from black and white tv to color or from color to led?

example
we agree on enough things for me to choose to say that im a fool for postiing what i did the way i did
and in the light of our confusing volleys i have no choice but to ignore you.

candy man candy man candy man

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

That's fair ignore away amigo. But life ain't all black and white. You questioned my character and I had to defend. I've been very forthcoming about being a special ed teacher in The past as well as talking about my birth defects....I don't expect you to read every post but for sake of the conversation I've been very maybe overly forthcoming with these facts about myself.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

i apologize when im wrong and i was wrong to assume that you were not playing the advocate.<--that being said....
special ed teacher means you care?

I'm not really shooting at you dwb but you kind of reinforced my thought process. you chose a profession that not many take with a group of people that come with a built in stigma. so you might not want the attention but you are guilty by association.
personally i have nothing against people born with handicaps ive got em and the media uses them every chance they get to pull what ever emotion they want from the unseeing public. you know/knew that with sub or full on consciousness.
its illegal in some countries to show that crap on tv because those governments know the game and dont want to play.

the black and white analogy is not necessarily just about race its about making a choice.
do you think we really had to wait 20 or 30 years to go from black and white tv to color or from color to led?

example
we agree on enough things for me to choose to say that im a fool for postiing what i did the way i did
and in the light of our confusing volleys i have no choice but to ignore you.

candy man candy man candy man

Please don't ignore me argue with me and give me another view......I love to learn/be proven wrong. And I'm. Not going anywhere I'm here on this board to stay. So just take it as a stupid little argument, cause at the end of the day id still lend you a helping hand, just who I am. No hard feelings maing.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Back to the discussion about good cops vs. bad cops for a moment; in America, we are so uneducated and insular that over 1/3 of all americans believe in UFOs- and we think we have ALL the answers when it comes to running our society when nothing could be further from the truth. This explains how repub politians actually get traction with their constituents when they talk about how 'backward' Europe is, lol.

In 1776, our Constitution really DID put us way out in front of all other nations. But that was 235 years ago, and the rest of the world has caught up nicely, thank you- often with our help- while we have all but stood still.

Example; anyone heard the old joke about europeans? Heaven is defined as Italian lovers, French cooking, German cops and British administrators. Hell is defined as German lovers, British cooking (trust me!), Italian cops and French administrators, lol.

Why is that? To take the german police example; when a young german cadet enters the force, it is made clear to him that he is a role model for society and its laws- and therefore, his conduct both on and off the job will be held to a HIGHER standard than that of the average citizen. Fuck up as a german cop and you can bet they will throw the book at you, NOT 'take it easy on you' just because you wear the uniform. This philosophy leads to very polite cops when they pull you over for a traffic ticket, and very helpful and eager to please when given any opportunity to do so. When shit hits the fan however, german cops are trained by the Bundeswehr- their military- and I promise you, no gangbanger stands a snowball's chance in hell against the crowd who enforced order in Hitler's Germany. THAT is a model for a police force I can stand behind.

In other words, we have the police force we asked for, tolerate and therefore deserve. I don't like crooked cops; so change the playing field so that the good cops (most of them) will 'self police' and get rid of the assholes themselves, so that society doesn't need to do it for them- which is what leads to the kind of 'us vs. them' mentality that pervades so many police forces in this country.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Please don't ignore me argue with me and give me another view......I love to learn/be proven wrong. And I'm. Not going anywhere I'm here on this board to stay. So just take it as a stupid little argument, cause at the end of the day id still lend you a helping hand, just who I am. No hard feelings maing.

I can handle a debate, brother- as it happens, I appreciate your posts for being reasonably well thought out and reflective of actual experience as opposed to just reactionary bullshit. And I too play Devil's Advocate a lil too well sometimes, it seems!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Well put. I agree totally I don't agree with constitutionalist I think its outdated instead of having constitutional lawyers argueing the meanings of a word we should ammend our constitution to keep it relevent. If our government was formed to stop a majority rule to take power then why do we have to use a super majority too ammend our constitution......simple it was intended to make sure that any ammendment was agreed apon by all.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Again your right this is the police force we have formed ourselves it echo's what we all think. Wether we want to admit it or not. Not everyone is a kolah, not everyone wants to be. Didn't mean people like him arnt totally needed. Its all a balanceing act.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A good friend of mine is a New York City Cop. He is a special detective that goes after the baddest asses in town. He would love to puff a dube but cant due to the job. Thinks our govt. is a bunch of crooks. Served his country as a Marine, honor guard during Regans run at the White house..
He tells me the crooks he goes after need to be off the streets, hard core gang bangers, murders, real scumbags. I asked him if they tighten em up after arrest. He told me no way and I believe him.
His crew would not bother with small shit, they are trained to kick doors and arrest these bad guys. Someone has to do this job to protect us from these scumbags. Cops are human. Some are there for us, some get caught up in the power trip, but in my world I dont ask for trouble so hopefully I wont get into trouble. Ive had run ins that were my fault, minor, we got tightened up by Pinkerton once, cost em $15,000.00, but mostly had no trouble with cops. My friend and I on his last visit had a blast shroomin on the river, he said it was one of his best days ever. You would not know he is a cop, very mellow. So there are good cops and bad just like the rest of us. Dont ask for trouble, be smart. Yes there are injustices, but we do need someone to do the jobs like my buddy does.......I can make him laugh till he cries even without the shrooms and weve had many high times in the past...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Way back in the day we were swimming in a lake tresspassing. The cop helicopter kicked us out, my friend threw his towel up in air twords the chopper, no way could it cause harm.
A few miles down the road we got pulled over in my 61 Ford Falcon Stationwagon, expired tags no registration,no proof of ins.. We were puffin a fattie, underage to be drinking, had a cooller full of beer and were drinking 16 oz coors talls, hot summer day in the Redwood City Ca. There were 4 cop cars. They got us out searched and found the sack, saw the open containers, smelled the dube. One cop took a can of beer, opened it, took a swig, said yes this is beer, sure is nice and cold. after a lecture they let us go, sack, beer and all. No ticket, just a warning....That was in the 70s, nowa days no way.....

urbanite420

urbanite420

First of all, we have to look at our society and how and why it allows people to become a Rodney King or a crooked ass cop (and a corrupt politician and CEO). I'm sure quite a few of us of us know why that happens. Once the majority of people wake up to the realization that Capitalism and Democracy are, by definition incompatible governing paradigms, things will change.

V

vierundzwanzig

In 1776, our Constitution really DID put us way out in front of all other nations. But that was 236 years ago, and the rest of the world has caught up nicely, thank you- often with our help- while we have all but stood still.

When shit hits the fan however, german cops are trained by the Bundeswehr- their military- and I promise you, no gangbanger stands a snowball's chance in hell against the crowd who enforced order in Hitler's Germany. THAT is a model for a police force I can stand behind.

In other words, we have the police force we asked for, tolerate and therefore deserve. I don't like crooked cops; so change the playing field so that the good cops (most of them) will 'self police' and get rid of the assholes themselves, so that society doesn't need to do it for them- which is what leads to the kind of 'us vs. them' mentality that pervades so many police forces in this country.

you might be missing the big picture
I'm not a gay basher but the world has gone soft and the softness started in europe
and that only relates because you say their force is good for all.
think outside the box for a minute which race/color has the least gays?

ime when a group or person attaches themselves with the powers that bind they are either blind to the facts or don't care.

I say this because you say that "we got the police force we asked for"

i know how you mean that but weed and police don't go together.

black man smokes weed and eats white mans face.
rodney smoked some sherm and still can't get no respect.
trayvonn martin had weed in his system so alright pop em.

thats not enough for some people so you come here and dig deeper graves.

the news is propaganda but
you have to believe that colorado is burning.
florida is sinking.
california is broke

those are not race issues but coming together is
so they feed us fodder to continue the divide.
i dont mind one bit. i pray and talk to God every day and i love my neighbors too.

there aren't many countries left that don't mimic the hitleresque military.

and if you don't believe in God you probably don't see the wildfires creating an exodus.

playing the devils advocate is so stupid i quit. its impossible to do with out speaking with a forked tounge.
plus it opens you up to a whole mess of intrusive stuff.

btw where did you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom