Rogue Valley Oregon New Grower

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

I recently moved here from Colorado and am looking to get some info from some local people. I have been trimming for a lot of locals in the area lately but have not been very impressed with the quality of buds I have been seeing. People are getting massive yeilds but most buds don't smell very much at all. Some plants are yeilding over 6 pounds each though. Does anyone have info on a strain that would yeild that much outdoors but still have great aroma and potency?????

I am thinking of TH Seeds heavy duty fruity but don't know if it is that big of a producer or not.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

ppl don't have greenhouses so they get quick strains that finish end-September first week of October. 98% quick strain suck. Then they don't feed them and grow the shoe or willies,,, no wonder there is no smell/flavor.

I have no exp. with Adam's HD fruity but I will say the sage&sour is great! That plant will go till the beginning of November so a GH is a must.

There is someone in the valley that grew an OG kush that size and it was dank as fuk. OG Kush x Diesel can get huge as well. Many more good ones around. I am sure you will find what your looking for.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I would recommend Sour Diesel if you want yeild and quality. All around it's hard to beat, IMO.

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

A Dutch Passion seeds co

try Skywalker or Purple #1 from Dutch Passion seeds co.
My Skywalker last year was mistaken for indoor , Make sure they arte direct from Dutch Passion

S

stickyickyicky

So many good outdoor strains will produce huge!If you can start in a green house in grwbags,Transplant beg of june when plant is about 5 6 feet tall then look out shes gona go off!!!!!
you can put grow bag into 200 gallon hole or better yet raised bed and jst cut it away to prevent shock!

U

Urquel

Home boy is right with sour d it gets massive but lags on the finish. I have a champagne sour d cross the finishes quick smells and taste is fantastic. The biggest plants I saw were out between happy camp and cave j, they were 20ft tall yielded over 10 pounds a pop smelled and tasted like pineapple and pine. The strain was called WOW, couldn't have had a better name. The dude who grew it was NIDA exempt and passed away a few years back..... We miss you Gean.

jaredman

jaredman

ppl don't have greenhouses so they get quick strains that finish end-September first week of October. 98% quick strain suck. Then they don't feed them and grow the shoe or willies,,, no wonder there is no smell/flavor.

I have no exp. with Adam's HD fruity but I will say the sage&sour is great! That plant will go till the beginning of November so a GH is a must.

There is someone in the valley that grew an OG kush that size and it was dank as fuk. OG Kush x Diesel can get huge as well. Many more good ones around. I am sure you will find what your looking for.

As in the blueberry shoe? I have seen this and it was one of the best buds I saw last year. It made me so high I thought I was tripping

Latest posts

Top Bottom