Romulon Crosses

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I found some romulon back in the day in b c. It was almost neon green/yellow and was piney and citrus tasting. More sativa leaning. Was this a cross or a sativa rom phenol that exists no longer? I’d trade my left testicle to find and grow it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So I found some romulon back in the day in b c. It was almost neon green/yellow and was piney and citrus tasting. More sativa leaning. Was this a cross or a sativa rom phenol that exists no longer? I’d trade my left testicle to find and grow it.
I’m with you! Very difficult to find!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m on it. If it exists I’ll find it. Let’s just say I’m not actually from Madagascar lol. I’ll let you know when/if I do, 1diesel1.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I know a couple places that use the ORIGINAL 1979 Romulan cut if anyones interested in hybrids???

Both places use the same cut. Im pretty sure TNF gave Coastal Seeds/Bob Hemphill the original cut to use with his NL1 crosses. TNF also gave Coastal the Leb Red ( Howards Red ) and 1995 Black Domina cut, that also won the 2017 Humboldt Cup for best Indoor Indica. So hes playing with Fire, and reputable people are using his genetics. He has over 200 elite cuts, and access to more.

The Nature Farm Genetics... Telescope Skunk

He says the Sk18 will be dominant in 2/3 of the crosses.

Romulan (Mendo Joe Cut) x Skunk#18

“Mendo Joe” Romulan Indica- True lineage unknown. To me she is a Afghani x Korean in origin and growth. It is fairly evident on the Afghani due to the Very fast and early onset, as well as the want to preflower heavy with forsty fat calyx. Also I grow an s1 of original sativa romulan said to be Mexican Sativa x Korean in origin gifted to me by my mentor who passed in 2010, he knew Mendo Joe on a personal level.

This Romulan cutting comes from SeedNoEvil Breeders collective, Pagan and Solo. The story comes with this particular lady is that she comes one hand from mendo joe, gifted to a farm out in the PNW, Oregon area, then to seed no evil. She was passed many moons ago and i have grown her close to 7yrs.

The Indica clip flavor is a true blueberry toe funk followed with an extreme hashy flavoring. She is visual in the high to a degree. Head denting indica power as advertised. One of the frostiest things I have ever laid eyes on. Below average to average yield on her best days. A good 9 week finisher that can be taken at 8, she does like her extra week though for frost coverage and yield. Extremely pillowed nug structure dripping wet in trichomes, double coated you could say, even out on the far shade leaf. Node spacing is fair. Calyx to leaf ratio is beautiful. Hardly a leaf to trim and Very branchy in her growth.

COASTAL SEEDS UFO

79 Romulan x NL1

www.jbcseeds.com

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Sounds interesting. The original sativa would probably be what I’m looking for

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya this could always be a case of different strains being called the same thing also. L

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’ve found “romulon” many times and it wasn’t It. But could be someone called it rom and it was actually neon citrus skunk dog 47 or whatever lol

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

The cut Nature Farm obtained was straight from Romulan Joe when he was still alive.

This shit is from 1979. This IS Romulan before it got even more hybridized. Romulan was originally from Korea, and was kept by Sacred Seeds since 1953. SS started in 1938, and was taken down by apprentice grower who got into trouble, and started working with the FEDs and is... Sam the RATMAN/Skunkman Watson in the early 70s. DEA just happened to leave 20+lbs of seeds, and plants with intact rootballs, unguarded, and Ratman had a deal with FEDs and got the genetics for Sk1, and others out of the garbage.

But this is the original stuff from Sacred Seeds Genetics/Romulan Joe and is the only Original Romulan​

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

While that’s all most likely true. (You sounds like you know what your talking bout) what I’m looking for may not be the 1979 orig.
Friend of mine said he could get it. Turned out to be lemonade romulan.
Thought I had it, damn!!

Man that sounds about right!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Would be worth a shot to grow out some lemonade rom. Maybe that’s what I’m on about, maybe not

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Would be worth a shot to grow out some lemonade rom. Maybe that’s what I’m on about, maybe not
Im still working on getting it. Hoping within the next couple weeks. Got buddy also that might have a line on it also. Not the lemonade though. I’ll keep you posted.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks dude. I guess it would help my quest to spell it right lol. Romulan not romulon. Sheeeit haha.

BloodShot

BloodShot

Where did the quest end? Did anyone manage to find it?
Not sure, but I found a Romulan seed at the VSB. The write up looks legit.
They also have a cross called Titan that is sativa dominant Romulan x Island Sweet Skunk.

Last edited:
D

Dai

I'm looking for a pungent tasty mofo strain I like earthy what ever asl long as it is pungent and tasty as a mofo il like it

TadKooler

TadKooler

I picked up a mixed bag of Romulan Crosses. looking forward to seeing what they turn into. It may be a while.

Top Bottom