Rookie grower---Normal guy

• Thread starter Newmichfarmer531
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Hey y'all,
Names Andy. I'm from northern Midwest great lakes area in U.S.A. this year is my first year ever having a go at a grow op. I'm new here so I thought I'd drop a paragraph or 2 on this thread to of course INTRODUCE MYSELF!!!😉👍 Im originally from Michigan but have lived many places. All through my 20's I got the great job/oppurtunity of traveling for work, I was on the road for the better part of 10 years. I've been to 47 states I've lived in 6 and got to experience and see all kinds of things (a lot of it most people don't get to do or see their whole lives). I love sports or any kind of competition for that matter lol. My favorite sport is football, I also enjoy disc golf, golfing, basketball, fishing, the outdoors, nature, camping, being on the lake, boating and the list goes on. I medicate daily mostly about every hour. I don't know why it has taken me this long to attempt to grow my own meds but it hit me this year that I should try so that's what I'm doing and that's how I found this site. This next sentence should tell you how much of a newb I really am. I started with 19 seedlings I'm now down to 3 healthy girls. I'm really enjoying everyone here and these forums and I look forward to a long road ahead here with you guys/gals and to continue to learn and advance my skills in growing meds😊😊. If anyone would like to know anything or ask anything please give me a shout.

Stay high-- Andy

Last edited:
Top Bottom