root issues

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vondank420

so ... been couple days since the last treatment and it seems to be getting worse rather than better .. i think i’m gonna switch h back to the h2o2 and flip these to flower and see what happens ..

the plants seem healthy but the roots not so much .. was going to transplant these into a diffrenet setup once that tent finished up .. but man battling this constantly might as well just be doing the h2o2 and get this stuff in check for the next wave of seeds
Sorry to hear that. Was really hoping the hydroguard double dose would take care of that.
Hope the h202 works for ya.
Keep us in the loop....

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Sorry to hear that. Was really hoping the hydroguard double dose would take care of that.
Hope the h202 works for ya.
Keep us in the loop....
so i went with 2.5 ml per gallon and after 10 minutes they looked good ... 24 hours later they are starting to get brown again ... so i’ve added 2.5 ml per next day

giving up on these as veg and flipping to 12/12 they are growing decently ...

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

been a while ..

the h202 was doing it’s thang ..

plants have started this recently .. see pictures

noticed my timer was reset to 24 hour on, not sure how long for, but after i noticed that ... i switched from big bud to overdrive and the sensi bloom and this started

on to just water and flawless finish now

E41A5B8C 2B12 4D39 8E91 580BAA52506C
DC56F48F 44EF 435F 90DD 6155E0814BA7
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like phosphorus toxicity to me, and the excess P probably locked up all the calcium.

Top Bottom