Root Pack + Canna Rhizotonic?

• Thread starter ontheroad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ontheroad

ontheroad

Hey cap! I'm loving the root pack. In the past I've enjoyed using cannas rhizotonic as well. Would using rhizotonic with the root pack be extra great or not really necessary? I'll continue using root pack regardless of your answer

Tnelz

Tnelz

I use both. My coco plants being fed canna nutrients also get caps root pack 1 x a week start to finish and nute pack 1 x a week till the 2nd week of veg. Same plants get rhizotonic with daily feedings. Got roots right out of their pots. When it comes to products like that overkill is fine. It can't hurt anything. Good luck bro. I say keep going full blast brother.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What @Tnelz said is spot on. You are adding enzymes that is fine, but yes root pack microbes will create enzymes as well through metabolic process. Might be a little redundant, but with microbes you can't really over do it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I use both. My coco plants being fed canna nutrients also get caps root pack 1 x a week start to finish and nute pack 1 x a week till the 2nd week of veg. Same plants get rhizotonic with daily feedings. Got roots right out of their pots. When it comes to products like that overkill is fine. It can't hurt anything. Good luck bro. I say keep going full blast brother.
For the record I feed nute pack till the 2nd week of bloom. That was a typo. @Capulator thanks man. Keep bagging those bennies. And my roots will continue to thank u. Respect bro.

P

Pimples

The root pack of og biowar along with very light feeds of Canna Rhizotonic and Cannazym will blow roots out period. One of the best combos ive ever used amd ive used alot of shit. I can feed a way lighter base feed also.

Top Bottom