Root rot in hydroponic 5gal

• Thread starter RaphR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RaphR

RaphR

So I'm growing two plants in a 5gal dwc hydroponic system and we have unfortunately been encountering root rot.. I believe it was due to light leaks and doing a full reservoir change every week while they are in veg state, although we have just begun to try nd fix this problem my partner wants to add uc. Roots everyday -2nd day to help break off any rot building up.. is that a good idea? I feel he should only apply some every 5-7 days as recommended

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Just get southern AG fungicide. Its 1ml per 20 gals. Im using it, havent grown in probably 15 years, no prob so far. Roots are really white, DWC in 17 gal totes

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

0320212042a

Almost week 4 since they popped out of rapid rooter. I think i put them into dwc and started top feeding too early or id have more roots. Ive got a fruity chronic juice that ive just put in rockwool/let it sit out in open and its already got some roots coming through. Alot quicker.

I say all that to say i havent done this in a while, all ive been doing is what aqua says. So far everything is mint

login

login

Looks like you have spaghetti roots. I would prune them back. I think you would have better results if you used a aero cloner and take some scissors cut the roots on the Clones a couple of days before you transplant into the dwc

Top Bottom