georgenut

Hi all my grow room temp is78f lights on 68f lights out
Fabric pots 4weeks in flower the root temp is 69f lights on
62 lights out is this to cold
Thanks

Root temperature
dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea, for me 62 is too cold , try and get the temps up......
Your plants die at that temp obviously , but growth will slow down

dire wolf

dire wolf

Lmao good way to scare the shit out of someone! 😂
Yea right 😊 scared the shit out of myself , good thing i re read just before bed ...

How bout that stripped leaf thread , that was also getting scary and funny !

THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea right 😊 scared the shit out of myself , good thing i re read just before bed ...

How bout that stripped leaf thread , that was also getting scary and funny !

Yeah i had to step out!

It wasnt making his case when all the videos he posted was about the techinque of defoliating, but not of what the end product looked like! Lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah i had to step out!

It wasnt making his case when all the videos he posted was about the techinque of defoliating, but not of what the end product looked like! Lol
Yea looked pretty sickly to me , i was trying to be polite
But after a while it wasnt making sense , the only thing i dont understand is why didnt everyone just walk away.... a lot of loss of control going on there , it was like a nut house....
Good thing i didnt open up the response with what i really thought since i was the first to respond.......

THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea looked pretty sickly to me , i was trying to be polite
But after a while it wasnt making sense , the only thing i dont understand is why didnt everyone just walk away.... a lot of loss of control going on there , it was like a nut house....
Good thing i didnt open up the response with what i really thought since i was the first to respond.......

Well its funny cause i wasnt even a cause of the arguement in the beginning, I weighed in on calling him out because he was talking crap about other people on theres growing, talking about how they need to be educated and that they didnt know how to grow, that his method (that he NEVER tried before) was the best. People like that just irritate me, he made a forum aaking for help and instead knocked on everyone trying to give him genuine feedback!

Idk, its whatever, I showed him my grow, and ill wait for his, you never know he could prove me wrong! From the looks of it i doubt it! But then again there is a million ways to grow this plant! Lol

I actually love getting proved wrong! It means i learned something i already didnt know!

THCMonster

THCMonster

Hi all my grow room temp is78f lights on 68f lights out
Fabric pots 4weeks in flower the root temp is 69f lights on
62 lights out is this to cold
Thanks
Do you use any microbials? Cause they can naturally heat up your soil a little bit!

Kinda like how compost piles heat up.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I was having the same issue. Night time temps were getting into the upper 50's-low 60's. I bought a ceramic heater hoping that would be enough to control those night time lows. Although that did help some, the thermostat built into the heater doesn't seem precise enough to provide the temperature controls that I would like. After doing a small amount of research online, I came up with this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KEYDNKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's relatively low cost. It has both a high and low temp control settings and should help greatly in controlling temps. I just ordered it about an hour ago. Plug fan into high temp control, plug heater into low temp control, set high and low parameters ... in theory this should work just fine!

I can report back once I have it in use. Item arrival expected mid week.

ru knuts

ru knuts

I was having the same issue. Night time temps were getting into the upper 50's-low 60's. I bought a ceramic heater hoping that would be enough to control those night time lows. Although that did help some, the thermostat built into the heater doesn't seem precise enough to provide the temperature controls that I would like. After doing a small amount of research online, I came up with this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KEYDNKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's relatively low cost. It has both a high and low temp control settings and should help greatly in controlling temps. I just ordered it about an hour ago. Plug fan into high temp control, plug heater into low temp control, set high and low parameters ... in theory this should work just fine!

I can report back once I have it in use. Item arrival expected mid week.
I found the ceramic heater killing my humidity, that's was with a humidifier running wide open. I went with a thermostat controlled oil heater. Made a big difference with my humidity.

Top Bottom