Rootamentary: The Facts

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Rootamentary is our base Veg nutrient. It has many of the B vitamins you will find in Superthrive. It also has natural plant extracts that act as rooting agents.
What can Rootamentary do?
It can root clones or crack seeds as fast as any other rooting agent but without dipping.
It can root clones at 1/2ml per gallon of water. That's about 10 drops.
It can help heal plants that have root issues.
It will rapidly grow roots of rooted clones.
It is highly concentrated. 1ml per gallon for seedlings/rooted clones
The maximum feed rate is 3ml per gallon for those of you who are maximizing your genetic potential.
Rootamentary uses urea as a nitrogen source. It's as natural as peeing in a forest. The microbes turn it into ammonium nitrate. Rootamentary helps feed the microbes in Seagreen and which are naturally occurring in the soil.
Rootamentary costs between 9 and 20 cents per ml to use. The more you buy, the cheaper it is to grow.

Rootamentary
Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

Does it have tricontinal in it since you said brand “ super thrive “?

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Does it have tricontinal in it since you said brand “ super thrive “?
Superthrive doesn't contain triacontanol. It has NAA, which is a rooting hormone in it. It has an unnoticeable amount of kelp, and some b vitamins iirc.

This product has actual usable levels and ingredients. I'm actually just going to fully check this out now, as I'm looking at purchasing the paleobloom for testing and after reading this, i'll add this also.

Just wanted to ensure that you are clear on what's in superthrive. Unless you're talking about something other than the original formula, this information should be on the label. You can also google the labels.

B

Burned Haze

Superthrive doesn't contain triacontanol. It has NAA, which is a rooting hormone in it. It has an unnoticeable amount of kelp, and some b vitamins iirc.

This product has actual usable levels and ingredients. I'm actually just going to fully check this out now, as I'm looking at purchasing the paleobloom for testing and after reading this, i'll add this also.

Just wanted to ensure that you are clear on what's in superthrive. Unless you're talking about something other than the original formula, this information should be on the label. You can also google the labels.

After re-looking at some stuff . My bad and you 100% correct that it does not have (Superthrive )triacontanol in it .

My bad

Top Bottom