rooted clones turning yellow

• Thread starter johnny7125
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnny7125

hi im wondering if anybody can help me with my problem
i make my own clones and use t5 lights fixture with 6 bulbs but only 2 or 4 lights turned on at times have the fixture hanging about 2ft over the domes and use heating mats set to about 88 degrees anyways i can get them to root no problem, but my problem comes after their rooted and when i transplant them in small pots with coco royal gold or canna under two 600watt lights with digital ballast turn to only about 75% they are turning yellow and i have just been feeding the with ph water through a r.o no nutes for the first week or two because the guy at the hydro store these coco mediums already have nutes in them, the lights are about two feet over the plants. and i cant figure out why the leaves keep turning yellow, im thinking is it because its to much light but last time i bought clones already rooted and put them under two 1000 watt light with digital ballast at about 50% an 75% about two ft over the plants and they didnt turn yellow at all under the similar conditions.
im not sure if its lighting or nute problems?
please help:help:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If your runnin strait coco you will more than likely need to add a cal-mag supplement and pump your veg base nutes up a lil...in coco you pretty much need to feed from day one, there is nothing inert in the coco so plants tend to yellow out quick

Tex

sky high

sky high

i have just been feeding the with ph water through a r.o no nutes for the first week or two because the guy at the hydro store these coco mediums already have nutes in them

Bro...you seriously need to find a different hydro store to shop at!!:confused0054:

K

kdub4201

what up bro yeah ive been using coco for years and you always have to give it a light feeding for the freshly rooted clones. Coco contains no nutes, i dont know what that guys talking about lol thats why its considered a hydro medium. And you should also keep them under the t5 for a little longer so the roots become established in the coco before switching em straight to the hps. Hope this helps bro peace

O

Organicyumyum

hi im wondering if anybody can help me with my problem
i make my own clones and use t5 lights fixture with 6 bulbs but only 2 or 4 lights turned on at times have the fixture hanging about 2ft over the domes and use heating mats set to about 88 degrees anyways i can get them to root no problem, but my problem comes after their rooted and when i transplant them in small pots with coco royal gold or canna under two 600watt lights with digital ballast turn to only about 75% they are turning yellow and i have just been feeding the with ph water through a r.o no nutes for the first week or two because the guy at the hydro store these coco mediums already have nutes in them, the lights are about two feet over the plants. and i cant figure out why the leaves keep turning yellow, im thinking is it because its to much light but last time i bought clones already rooted and put them under two 1000 watt light with digital ballast at about 50% an 75% about two ft over the plants and they didnt turn yellow at all under the similar conditions.
im not sure if its lighting or nute problems?
please help:help:

coco mediums do not have nutes in them. tell your hydro store guy to find a new job and stop spreading misinformation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom