Roots Organic

• Thread starter Groperco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Groperco

Groperco

I just got roots organic anyone running this if so what feeding schedule do you use and how was your crop. Open to all suggestion. Happy farming and thanks to all who reply

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I just got roots organic anyone running this if so what feeding schedule do you use and how was your crop. Open to all suggestion. Happy farming and thanks to all who reply
Its pretty good stuff... too high in nitrogen for my taste but it works well... look in my signature under 2016 drugs

B

Burned Haze

I've used roots organics line in the past ( Soul Synthetics now, Which is the 95% organic , 5% organic converted to Synthetics)

Main reason I switched from Roots organics to Soul Synthetic is the PH would swing too much and the over-foaming roots line would do ( where Soul is the most stable Organic tea i've ever seen, it fixed everything)

For Soul Synthetics The name is miss-leading when it's only 5% Synthetic and it's organic converted . compared to a true Synthetic it shows everything in it ( and it's real stuff that I can google up or actually know What's it's deprived from)

T

TokenZen

Roots Organic is causing me crazy PH fluc that I can't keep under control, I should of went Soul since I'm using Coco didn't know any better and listened to the garden store owner and now I'm trying to save my plants from dying and losing my garden.

Groperco

Groperco

Are you using tap or r/I water. I use well water and have not had a problem with ph

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I use tap water as well I have a lil of a ph problem of it going low but that about it works good with coco lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

what is the diff from hot soil and feeding to soon its jut per feed soil with to much nute right??

T

TokenZen

Are you using tap or r/I water. I use well water and have not had a problem with ph
Using Reg. Water. Just got some sample of Soul Syth. and have not had any issue with my gals looking like they want to jump off a cliff. My conclusion is only use Roots Organic for Soil only!

T

TokenZen

what is the diff from hot soil and feeding to soon its jut per feed soil with to much nute right??
Hot Soil is when you mix, has too much ferts and the alkaline is off and it's literally to "Hot" for your plants and they get burned and/or die

Groperco

Groperco

What feed schedule do you all use. The master schedule has you feeding grow all the way threw flower. That seems like to much N for my tàste. And also for those who have ph prob you should have a air stone in your brew for 24 hrs.

Groperco

Groperco

20170118 190403

Groperco

Groperco

That is from 2 weeks ago. Just put them in flower last night. Minus the sick one you see that got mites. Got that taken care of tho b4 the spread. Will keep you all updated. Thanks for looking. Happy growing.

Groperco

Groperco

Btw these are all cuts from a good friend of mine that helps me out a lot. Thanks my friend if your reading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom