ROS treatment for breast cancer

• Thread starter Louhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louhawk

Louhawk

Hi I’ve been on RSO for 7weeks now at 1 gram a day which I never thought I could get too as the first 2 weeks I was completely passed out all day and night. 7weeks in and I’m copying with the high better but still can’t shake this heavy sleepy feeling which they say after week 3/4 you should be over. Is anyone else still feeling like this or is there something I could take to help with the extreme tiredness? I get everyone is different and body copes differently but it’s making it hard to keep going and I don’t want to give up half way through or the first few weeks was for nothing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What stage of breast cnacer? Is there different types if breast cancer if so what type do you have? Im not exp in rick simpson oil. But i have read alil about cancer and apoptosis p56 and p23 gene expression...

Louhawk

Louhawk

are you making the oil?
I’m not a friend is they done it for a while I’m still learning about it all to be honest taken a gram over three dose a day and I believe it’s 50/50 if that’s any help

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I’m not a friend is they done it for a while I’m still learning about it all to be honest taken a gram over three dose a day and I believe it’s 50/50 if that’s any help

Sorry but i didnt mean to make you think i can answer your ?'s. Cuz i cant..i really am interested in the name of the cancer itself and the stage its in. Is it metastatic? Are you in the radiation stage or just chemo? If you are recieving radiation it would be a great idea to start putting a high cbd cream on. It will protect your cells a bit from the radiation..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, well that’s good,
not sure what you mean by 50/50..
maybe the weed that’s being used is high in cbd or is harvested with lots of amber trichomes?
could be a few things.
is it made with isopropyl?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hi I’ve been on RSO for 7weeks now at 1 gram a day which I never thought I could get too as the first 2 weeks I was completely passed out all day and night. 7weeks in and I’m copying with the high better but still can’t shake this heavy sleepy feeling which they say after week 3/4 you should be over. Is anyone else still feeling like this or is there something I could take to help with the extreme tiredness? I get everyone is different and body copes differently but it’s making it hard to keep going and I don’t want to give up half way through or the first few weeks was for nothing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Many years ago my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.
At the time I was making RSO oil for sometime.
When we had the cancer diagnosis are thought was to fight the cancer with CBD/RSO oil.
We met with her doctor to discuss what we were thinking of trying to fight the cancer.
After a long discussion with her doctor he informed us of 3 different patients he had that tried what we were thinking of doing.
2 had died from the cancer and one had both her breasts removed because they all waited to long to fight the cancer the way it is supposed to be fought in the hospital and with proper treatment.
We decided to fight it in the hospital and so far we have won.
She is still cancer free for many years now and alive!
Don’t believe the CBD/RSO hype, it is the snake oil of our time.
There is no cure for cancer with CBD/RSO oil.
I wish you luck, talk to your doctor please!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

When we had the cancer diagnosis are thought was to fight the cancer with CBD/RSO oil.
We met with her doctor to discuss what we were thinking of trying to fight the cancer.
After a long discussion with her doctor he informed us of 3 different patients he had that tried what we were thinking of doing.
2 had died from the cancer and one had both her breasts removed because they all waited to long to fight the cancer the way it is supposed to be fought in the hospital and with proper treatment.

Can you tell me the specific name of the cancer she had? Rso ive heard helps with some skin cancers..cbds do help protect the skin and internal organs from radiation from what ive read on the NIH website...not that they are hugely trusted these days. But the studies on the site are interesting..what stage was your wife? Metastatic?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Thank you. I agree 1000%. DO NOT fuck around trying to fight cancer with RSO. Not even skin cancer. My good friend is a doctor who told me he has watched numerous people die by trying to fight melanomas and other cancers with Cannabis.
And, as someone from rural nova scotia who knows people who know Rick, the guy is a scammer. He grew thousands of plants and supplied half the province with hash oil to smoke, for profit. He only made up the run from the cure nonsense when he ended up in legal trouble. Its baloney, I hate to say it, but it is. It is the biggest snake oil scam going. It will help with the side effects of radiation and chemo, but it wont cure the cancer.

See an oncologist immediately and let them do what they do. The longer you fart around with alternative therapies, the less chance you'll have at beating this thing. I truely wish you the best of luck.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can you tell me the specific name of the cancer she had? Rso ive heard helps with some skin cancers..cbds do help protect the skin and internal organs from radiation from what ive read on the NIH website...not that they are hugely trusted these days. But the studies on the site are interesting..what stage was your wife? Metastatic?
We were very fortunate and caught it very early.
If I remember correctly it was in situ.
It was the size of a golfball and was removed with no complications.
She almost died after the plastic surgery years later from an infection from surgery.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Rso ive heard helps with some skin cancers..cbds do help protect the skin and internal organs from radiation from what ive read on the NIH website..
The benefits of RSO are in the reduction in nausea and some pain reduction. Take the medically recommended courses of action to actually treat the cancer and be fully transparent with your physicians if you choose to continue on the cannabis regimen (you'll very likely lose access to any narcotic pain medications as a result).

As the others have said, RSO is a massive scam for cancer treatment. One of my closest friends lost one of her breasts to cancer, she's been in remission for nearly a decade now. Just a little motivation, not that much helps in your situation.

Might reduce your dosage a bit. 1g RSO a day seems super heavy to me. I tend to recommend 1 grain of rice on a cracker 3x-4x a day, as needed for nausea and pain for the people I provide for.

I also heavily recommend following whatever the doctors prescribe, because I'm not an oncologist nor have medicinal training beyond advanced first aid.

Best of luck, and stay positive. The biggest determining factor in survival of cancer is attitude.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Cancer has a mind if its own. It can highjack transduction signaling pathways and a multitude of other things. It can play off of stress and get worse. I still think some of these forms of "smart" cancer were engineered in a lab..Frankenstein cancers...crazy! Its just nuttz how they can takeover your body...its really about not letting it take a hold...dont sleep too much...i heard thats real bad...more you sleep the more it takes over..and sugar. Fuck! Stay away...itll get you eating sweets from what ive read...that just fuels the cancer cells....cbds are good for inducing apoptosis too. Im sure y'all know this already...

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

RSO is great and all but you still have to figure out what gave you cancer in the first place. You would be better off quitting all sugar (and completely all carbs if you ask me) than taking any kind of medicine or cure(RSO would be the best for it tho, does any of your food have D3 in it? You eating whale blubber this time of year or just taking D3 in a bottle like a modern person? Also you need to get on the nascent Iodine so you can actually beat this and not just live with it, drink pure RO water (without the cal mag) do you get 0.35 air exchanges per hour? most pple dont c02 is one thing but when oygen goes below even like 18% it's bad...,.,.,... what the f#ck gave you cancer? Where do you work ect health issues are 99.9% non random. Are you not worried about it coming back from the same source?

This IS medical advice and you should take it

Also yes RSO should make you really tired and even if it shouldn't it's a chance to heal.

No one listens to me and it's fine... it's just that I can predict the type of health problems people will have before they have them based on their lifestyles, might want to look into that.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

RSO is great and all but you still have to figure out what gave you cancer in the first place. You would be better off quitting all sugar (and completely all carbs if you ask me) than taking any kind of medicine or cure(RSO would be the best for it tho, does any of your food have D3 in it? You eating whale blubber this time of year or just taking D3 in a bottle like a modern person? Also you need to get on the nascent Iodine so you can actually beat this and not just live with it, drink pure RO water (without the cal mag) do you get 0.35 air exchanges per hour? most pple dont c02 is one thing but when oygen goes below even like 18% it's bad...,.,.,... what the f#ck gave you cancer? Where do you work ect health issues are 99.9% non random. Are you not worried about it coming back from the same source?

This IS medical advice and you should take it

Also yes RSO should make you really tired and even if it shouldn't it's a chance to heal.

No one listens to me and it's fine... it's just that I can predict the type of health problems people will have before they have them based on their lifestyles, might want to look into that.
Forgot the disclaimer, this was advice from the internet at 3am :) Does all that stuff I said cure/prevent cancer... I dunno but it's what I do and believe type of thing. I'm sure you got that just throwing it out there I dont have any documents to prove anything lol but judst trying to say maybe there some overlooked health concerns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom