RoseBud Mag.

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Globel

Globel

Is that jacks room inside the new rosebud magazine? The one with Denzel Washington on the cover.

Also what do you all think about advanced inside the UC?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Where'd you pick that up?

As for AN in the UC.....you'll need to search far and wide to find a grower who's achieved good results.

That said, AN seems to rock the fug out of soilless, coco and soil. Good nutes, but aside from their adds like Big Bud, Bub Ignitor....the base nutes tend to suck ass in water culture. IMO

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Im Interested to see if it is my room where they got the pics from as the Farm is the only place that has permission...JACK

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Respect

Were there plants in the pics?

Bet they cherry picked em from the Farm. Can you blame em.....Jack you know you da man :bow

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont think they put pot plant pics in that mag

Globel

Globel

I have attached some scans I made of the magazine. Its almost like Denzel is pointing at jack...
"Is that yo farm Jack?"
In a cool Denzel way...

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep>>I'll be damn<<>>Mf'ers are using your pics Jack<<<

I looked at your pics>>Just by looking at your fan placement straps/plugs etc is a dead ringer<<

93473d1279417191t-jacks-second-under-current-grow-13-gallon-buckets-60-x-1000-white-fire-3-photo-2-.jpg.att

gtd

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Looks like the THC Farmer logo was photoshopped over. One more reason to dislike AN.

southstreets

southstreets

hell yea thats jacks room!! look at the trim and the plug on the walls placement!! on top of everything else!! lol

4.D.

Wow! That's a shocker since they could have asked you for permission and you use canna.

They jacked Jack!!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Fucking piece of shit..Its funny I always run into all the big wigs from Advance I cant wait to run into them again:swear So what exacatly does it say about the room?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
jackmayoffer said:
Fucking piece of shit..Its funny I always run into all the big wigs from Advance I cant wait to run into them again:swear So what exacatly does it say about the room?

It says you kick ass. They want to capture the buzz from your success.

Even though there is not a notice on the farm. In the USA (and many other countries) copyright protection is automatic, and adding a copyright notice doesn't do anything.

Normal legal procedure is to give them notice to remove the photo. But since they cant remove it, then are entitled to compensation.

Happens alot in creative businesses. I know someone that settled for 10k over a stolen photo.

To confirm what is already known, If I lay the photo on top of the other in photoshop they are exact.

4.D.

Looks like they took the pic from page 8 of your thread Jack. 3rd or fourth pic, I tried posting it but couldn't figure it out......im a newb

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
It says you kick ass. They want to capture the buzz from your success.

Even though there is not a notice on the farm. In the USA (and many other countries) copyright protection is automatic, and adding a copyright notice doesn't do anything.

Normal legal procedure is to give them notice to remove the photo. But since they cant remove it, then are entitled to compensation.

Happens alot in creative businesses. I know someone that settled for 10k over a stolen photo.

To confirm what is already known, If I lay the photo on top of the other in photoshop they are exact.

This is what i just told jack, and he is a legal grower also :)

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Wow, companies ALWAYS do this because the chances that you can fight them and win are somewhat low, plus many people probably would not care, I call it a HUGE compliment with a big ole loogie spit RIGHT in your face for not asking permission or even talking to you. I would sue the FUCK out of them and add more grow equipment...But that is just cause I am poor and would want the money..Bittersweet I say. I am on a bodybuilding forum and some dude makes a crazy good transformation from like fatass to fit and ripped and all of the sudden some supplement companies are advertising that they did it in two weeks using their products.. I say you probably cant do shit. But at least contact them tell them you want Denzel to try some of your White Fire LOL

H

HannaMan

Advanced is a huge company, JACK is legal..I'd make shit happen. just cuz I hate Advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom