Rosin Or This Kit I Saw...

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

The smell is getting better but the other 2 jars are a lot better. Maybe it just needs to cure more but i will press it after i get a mold :D

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nooooo..I would not use/press or anything that has mold..The hay smell is caused by the chlorophyll that has not broken down during the cure.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nooooo..I would not use/press or anything that has mold..The hay smell is caused by the chlorophyll that has not broken down during the cure.
Wait..my bad..Now I see..why not try to make a mold first? The idea is to get the most weed into a small space for max psi to happen..thus a puck!

gwheels

gwheels

I will see what i can do. I have a bench vice somewhere and quarters and a pipe or loonies or twonies. I have em someplace.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I will see what i can do. I have a bench vice somewhere and quarters and a pipe or loonies or twonies. I have em someplace.
Lots of videos on making the stuff..if not..Home Depot for the 50 cent sprinkler coupler (it has little "shelves" built in (stops) that hold the nickles in place perfectly.
I used a nut driver to push out the puck..anything will do..BTW..use a piece of half inch PVC and a piece of bamboo support pole to easily turn the bags inside out. Purepressure gets an absurd amount for their pre built "tool" lol

I never tried a 1inch or 3/4 inch piece of pvc though..just might fit a quarter inside one of those couplers. More PSI in a smaller area is what we want.

B

birdindabush

Check into the refurbished units on eBay. That’s where I got mine. I offered $300 and I think we settled on $330 shipped.

I pressed some gorilla glue and it turned out golden yellow. Was very impressed with the quality of the end product.
What temp did you press at? I have some gorilla right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom