Rounded Shape Leaves

• Thread starter chartreuse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chartreuse

hey guys i am new here. i wanted to ask you guys what you think of these seedlings. i germinated them in a paper towel and planted them. it was really just an experiment for me but i had everything i needed for a tiny indoor setup. anyway, the leaf shapes look kinda round. they are still small, maybe they will change shape? i will attach a photo of the seedlings and one of the seeds. let me know what you think. thanks guys

IMG 4596
IMG 4597
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Those don't look like any pot plant I have ever seen. Are you positive these are weed seeds?

My advice to any grower is don't waste time with unknown seeds. If you are going to spend the time, effort, and in some cases risk, far better to do so with something you can have confidence will produce good weed. I stick with feminized seeds, so that I don't waste time and space.

Reactions: Ina
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u for sure 1000000% are not growing bud looks like some type of house plant like a ivy

xenon730

xenon730

u for sure 1000000% are not growing bud looks like some type of house plant like a ivy
I know the cannabis seed isn't unique but i can't identify of those seeds belong to that plant or what plant or seeds they are. But they are definitely not what you want lol.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I know the cannabis seed isn't unique but i can't identify of those seeds belong to that plant or what plant or seeds they are. But they are definitely not what you want lol.
they kind of look like mj seeds but there is sure something off I never seen a triangle mj seed

or this is the good old bait and switch

Hafizulkyo

Hafizulkyo

Me too, i got it rounded shape too tho, but the leaves is bigger than i thought

20200424 130303
20200424 125110

Latest posts

Top Bottom