Rounders Gone APE

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

what up farm fam,:hi just got to say that i loving this site, and nothing but helpful friendly peeps here thanks everyone for help making this a great place to chill. :movienow on with the show not much to show now, but soon enough, here a shot at a grape ape from clone i got from a club, always heard good things about it so i thought i give it a go. just trim it this morning and and going to let recover for a few then take a cut and of to the flower room she go:flower...

Rounders gone ape
Rounders gone ape 2
B

BITYmagicBeanz

yep. looking good man.. looks like theres a few cuts on her already. ive seen this cut a few times on the net. and it does have unique leaves too me. they stand out

R

rounders02

thanks Bity what ya think is it Grape Ape?as this is te first timke i have got a cut from that club and ya know how cuts from clubs are sometmes, but been told by a couple of peeps on here looks legit so pretty confindent about it.

what up Koopa thanks bro, got a cut back from my friend of that KKSC, damn near dead, but he had no more as he did not take any cuts off her besides the one he took for me by he got it to me it was almost no good and clear leaves ad yellow:worried, but after a week it looking like it recovering and will be fine:), whewww almost thought i was going to lose that cut.

R

rounders02

what u farm peeps just quick update time...here a couple pix of the Grape Ape right before putting her into flower.

HPIM1734 3
HPIM1732 2
B

Blaner123Doobie

Like to see what this one looks like as it flowers :-)

R

rounders02

thank alot Blanner, 77, for stopping in.... i to look forward to this as it will be my first tme growing the grape ape, heard alot of good things about the Ape...

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

I'm running Great Ape X Jack the Ripper Now, I'll post them in about a week. Too small yet.

R

rounders02

update on the Grape Ape on the start of week 2 looks like its not going to stretch that much..maybe a foot by the time it stop strecthing which is pretty decent stretch.

HPIM1789 2
HPIM1791 2
ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Lookin fantastic Rounders!

You'll be swimmin in Ape nugs in no time! :D

:yes

R

rounders02

thanks concept:beer i sure hope so cant wait too puff some for sure

M

Mr Green

looking really good so far.. cant wait to see her in flower..

R

rounders02

thanks koopa, Hows that purple wreck doin,also cant wait to see some of those white nugs, i am sure it is some nice smoke ,yeah Grape Ape are starting to get a litte crystals so should frost up soon i hope, very excited to see what becomes of her,:dance as this is my first Grape ape and dont know what to expect.

R

rounders02

camera died going have to recharge batteries will take better pix then, but until then hereis the Grape Ape at the start of week 4 has very strong grape dank smell to her man is she smelling good:D

HPIM1979 2
Hpim1979a 3
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Starting to fill in super nice Rounders :party

Top Bottom