Rounders Gone APE

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

Your one of the hardest workin growers I've seen lately my friend and getting better every grow I think . Beautiful shots

thanks alot my friend really means alot coming from a well respected grower like you,and thanks for the info on the canna nute been working exccellent.. i love growing almost as much as smoking it,and trying to grow as much as i can while i can hopefully till i am old an wrinkley like sharpie dog and need stakes to hold me up instead of the plants,which prolly would be and ugly site,lol

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice rounders!Let me know how she smokes!

B

BITYmagicBeanz

nice shots rounders. looks yummy. defontly looks realy nice smoke and a keeper too me

R

rounders02

:yes thanks folks, really appricaite all stopping in and all the nice comments,i will be sure i soon as i chop and thy dry i will get some nug shots for you all....

R

rounders02

thanks mrgreen ,just found it not long ago thought yup thats me alright! as i am a bong kinda guy...

J

John Ditchweed

Looks good rounders...... let us know how she smokes at 60+ days I always pulled mine at 52 to 55. She is the best purple I have seen so far without a doubt

R

rounders02

Drie Grape Ape,ver wonderfull smell to her,smelling of almost i would say like musty grapes,very dank grapey smell.:evilgrin0021:

HPIM2589 3
HPIM2591 2
HPIM2595 2
HPIM2596 2
HPIM2598 2
HPIM2606 2
HPIM2609 2
P

ProGroWannabe

Funkin Fabul-iscious brother!! Got a smoke report brewin?

M

Mr Green

really nice looking grape ape rounders.. like pro said !!! got a :smoke report

R

rounders02

thanks alot really aprriciate it, really good at smoking bud lol:D,not reporting but will try to do a smoke report soon..and thanks againf or the kind coments...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Man Rounders you did a beautiful job on the ape! Looks like some sugar coated grape candy. Can we give the man a hand? :clapping

R

rounders02

thanks:handshake a bunch bro,appricaite the hand!!!!she smokes like he smells,and tasteing very purpley...if ya know what i mean not good on discription just smokin:bong-hits:, my favorite part LOL

P

punkadc

thats some dank grape you grew there... great job...

what did you use for your medium if you dont mind my asking?

Top Bottom