Rounders Gone APE

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

astartes

Great job rounders! You've just convinced me to toss in the Ape for the next run. It's between her and SR-71 PK, but your nug pics just sealed the deal for me.

astartes

R

rounders02

astartes,Revolution thanks for the kind words and stopping in much apprciated:hi:,:hi:

C

Cusick

I see you've started running her again elsewhere, but just to try to get a final sentiment as a part of this thread since it is otherwise so nice & complete ..

I was gonna ask more about the taste, but see that you made a little mention of her carrying smell to taste pretty well so.. What did you end up thinking of the high, anything special?

Hoping to get my hands on this one soon! She looks great & it'll be a pleasure to have a nice log with pictures all the way through as a reference.

R

rounders02

thanks for the nice comments,yeah started another run her and wanted to put them all in one thread that way it was a little easier....hope ya get your hands on her a gett a chance to run it, i am sure you will be happy.

sorry about that folks got so busywith the wedding and forgot to put a final thought on the grape ape...,i thougt that she was smooth with a nice grapey purpley taste that carried over nice from the smell, was some nice night time meds, with a good high, also good bud to make ya mellow and chillax, will put ya in the couch after couple bong rips, in my opinion i think the high is easly up ther up SR71/Bluesky purple kush, but tends to grow a litlle faster, and brach out more then the PK, but all in all it is some sweet smoke and very easy grow....

T

tex196908

I hope that we get someone to make s1's of this strain or get some bx's out there for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom