Royal Dwarf Auto in Coco.

• Thread starter BudsAlive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

So popped seeds Oct, sprouted quick , not fussy on water at first pit into 3" pots with mix 50% Coco 35% perlite and 15% vermiculite,. Followed this medium to 8ltr. Fabric pots.
Lights were a T5 which have off a warm heat through bulbs, but later had to introduce a heater.
Transplanted well not stress,
I had first watered the 8ltr pots with water canna A&B, then pH d. And watered to runoff.
They grew very quickly, pistols were shooting out after just 4 weeks in veg,,
I kept the light schedule to 20/4.
They are now on day 19 of flower, having to water every day to runoff by at least 20%. Them I pH my run off and it's coming out 6.4/6.7.
4" inlet fan and large carbon filter,and circulation fan over them.
Which I don't think is bad.
I have been following the guide for canna A-B but I have been using it at half strength. During these last 2 weeks I have also been adding half strength PK 13/14. And the buds do seem to be filling up.
Here are today's pics.

Royal dwarf auto in coco
Royal dwarf auto in coco 2
Royal dwarf auto in coco 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

looks to me you got a great plan thats working,actually not bad for the transition time ,purty indeed

bunkerking

bunkerking

Alot of auto growers don't recommend transplanting. You only get xx days to grow it. Any stress, can result in a smaller yield. Aka - pop the bean in the final pot. While this isn't generally recommend for photos. Never had issues doing that with autos.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Alot of auto growers don't recommend transplanting. You only get xx days to grow it. Any stress, can result in a smaller yield. Aka - pop the bean in the final pot. While this isn't generally recommend for photos. Never had issues doing that with autos.
No, had no issues at all, mind you I was bloody careful.🧐

Top Bottom