Royal Gold basement mix *Tips and Advice*

• Thread starter Leavestoburn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leavestoburn

Leavestoburn

I’ve begun my indoor grow using Royal Gold Coco coir Basement Mix. Once I transplanted I added Xtreme Gardening Mykos. My feed I’ll be using GH flora Series including Flora Necter Sweetener and Cal MagI recently added Xtreme Gardening Azos as well but I just want to know have I done my homework? Is it true that I have to water two times a day with Coco coir?

Royal gold basement mix tips and advice
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Considering the size of the pots and plants right now, no you don't need to water twice a day, yet. As they get bigger you might need to water multiple times a day, it just depends on the rate at which the plants will uptake water. From the looks of things right now, you should saturate all of the media.

Leavestoburn

Leavestoburn

Considering the size of the pots and plants right now, no you don't need to water twice a day, yet. As they get bigger you might need to water multiple times a day, it just depends on the rate at which the plants will uptake water. From the looks of things right now, you should saturate all of the media.
Alright here’s an updated photo of my plants. Also is Vinegar a solid substitute to bring down ph or does it do the opposite?

Latest posts

Top Bottom