Royal purple kush

• Thread starter willy led wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willy led wonka

Im runnin 2 of these this round as well as my SSOG, Cherry OG, and my own Purple OG crossed with Jack herer this round. Does the RPK feed like cherry or is more like the SSOG. My ssog does like more than 800-1000ppms but the cherry can take whatever you throw at here. Ive had her as high as 1800 but try to keep her around 1400 or so. Im using nutriculture NFT tables. Also, does this need the longer veg time like the cherry does? Thanks for any help--Wonka

Morgan

Morgan

copied now pasted.....

Black Afghani Kush

Genetics: Black Afghani x Bubba Kush
Indica/Sativa: 85/15
Yield: Medium-High
Harvest: 8-9wks/beginning Oct.
Stature: Medium

Please note: Previously we called this strain Royal Purple Kush. We have since been notified that the strain name is already in use by another breeder and we have changed this strain name to Black Afghani Kush. We apologize to Ras Truth for any confusions!!

Description:

Vigorous vegetative growth allows for a hearty infrastructure, resulting in multiple large, fragrant, THC-encrusted “castle” colas. You can veg it longer than most plants, as it only stretches about 15-25% after entering the flowering cycle. You can enhance the plant’s purple coloring by dropping the temperature or feeding with gradually colder water in the last weeks of flowering. This plant is slightly susceptible so ensure you use your preventatives.

Black Afghani Kush is not only a beautiful flowering plant, but its high cannabinoid levels provide a stonier punch than your average purple. This is the purple you want for your library.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Im runnin 2 of these this round as well as my SSOG, Cherry OG, and my own Purple OG crossed with Jack herer this round. Does the RPK feed like cherry or is more like the SSOG. My ssog does like more than 800-1000ppms but the cherry can take whatever you throw at here. Ive had her as high as 1800 but try to keep her around 1400 or so. Im using nutriculture NFT tables. Also, does this need the longer veg time like the cherry does? Thanks for any help--Wonka

Hi wonka! Thanks for your q's.

Our RPK or now known as Black Afghni Kush feeds less than the cherry, for sure! I would also say yes it needs a longer veg time as it doesnt grow much after the flip. I run mine at 6 weeks veg under 400's. PM me your set up and what your looking to do and ill see if i can help? happy 420 sir!

Dab1

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Stoked to hear about this strain a little more. I am a seed and plant hoarder so I grabbed some regs of these and am sitting on a couple moms and dudes. I havent flowered any yet because I do soil beds and I have to mother my seeds so I get enough cuts to toss in the bed, but should have some next round! Looks like an awesome plant to breed with too! Props to the guys putting in the hard work at Emerald Triangle, they have some fire for sure. The Super Sour OG is awesome, insanely sour tangerine bombness. Then pheno I ran in my beds yielded more on the average level, but It was top shelf for sure and didn't last long at the shop.

W

willy led wonka

im using nutriculture nft tables to grow and veg these. They are finally start to take off and go at 7 weeks from seed. I will get some pics up of these little jewels also. If your only feeding at 400ppms during veg, i may be a little hot. But thats what its take to make them go. I have them on the tables with some other plants hoping it will force them to thrive some more and compete. So far it seems to be working. They will get their own table when the cherry goes into flower on wednesday. I will put up some pics then. Im not sure how to pm you dab1.

philly kush

philly kush

RPK is a steady runner in my garden 4 about 3 years now.I veg her usually 7 to 8 wks as she doesnt stretch much n no need to top as she is a nice bushy lady DEF. 1 OF MY FAVS. Here is a shot of 1 gettin close to harvest in a few more weeks
004.JPG

V

vierundzwanzig

here are 2 rpk/bak and 1 bubba 76 all fem. 7 weeks from seed soak transplanted twice. Id say the bubba has been veggin since day one, leaf set came out 1 3 7 9. We will flip the switch from 16/8 to 14/10 for a couple weeks to clone and then flower around mid end of May. my camera work is truly negligent these plants look amazing. white film is from cal/carb etc foliage spray.
DSCF1144(1).JPG
DSCF1153(1).JPG

Top Bottom