Roze

• Thread starter CannabisKoadma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisKoadma

CannabisKoadma

I'm doing research on the strain Roze and I'm getting told that it's an offspring of the farmed Zkittlez. From my understanding of genetics, that means that Roze is Zkittlez crossed with another strain. Would anyone know what that cross is?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Rozé
An offspring of the famed Zkittlez strain, Rozé is an award-winning hybrid strain that was handed down by "Gas Station Bob" to the Emerald Triangle breeders of 3rd Gen Fam. Carefully selected from 16 phenotypes, the Rozé was selected for its heavy resin production, purple coloration, and sweet floral aroma. This strain is rich in THC as well as myrcene and pinene terpenes, which build a complex chemical profile that won Rozé 2nd place in the 2017 Emerald Cup.

PatrickRoland

PatrickRoland

Dying breed seeds has some good shit But i think they went out of business? deleted from IG
true watermelon zkittlez is that heat but $$$

Last edited:
PatrickRoland

PatrickRoland

Rozé
An offspring of the famed Zkittlez strain, Rozé is an award-winning hybrid strain that was handed down by "Gas Station Bob" to the Emerald Triangle breeders of 3rd Gen Fam. Carefully selected from 16 phenotypes, the Rozé was selected for its heavy resin production, purple coloration, and sweet floral aroma. This strain is rich in THC as well as myrcene and pinene terpenes, which build a complex chemical profile that won Rozé 2nd place in the 2017 Emerald Cup.
Rentless genetics roze? or dying breed

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yes, rentless:)

ZkittlesZ original cut in my OD and ID,
93FB50BD 7A03 4651 B48A A19ECA2BC891
02BAD9C8 02C1 4DFB BD0D 7C5828601303

Porcupine

Porcupine

Roze’ is from an unknown hermaphrodite that pollinated the original Zkittlez. It was selected from 48 seeds originally that was then narrowed down to 16 plants. Could possibly be just a different pheno of Zkittlez. I don’t know what else was in the room.

Last edited:
Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Going to bring some life back into this thread.
I have the original Roze' and no its not just zskittles, it was until it was pollinated from an unknown hermie.
Its legit fire as fuck and rare as hell. In my NFT thread of a grow going right now it is all 100% Roze'.

Top Bottom