• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chux

Chux

Hi all.
UK,
1mx1mx2m indoor tent.
600w hps.
130w lumii CFL Day light bulb for pre and early veg.
5" rhino with filter to match.
13" Ram air mover and 7" clip on for the bud sites.. but not needed with this ram as it does the entire tent.
9l air pots, yellow bases.
Biobizz all mix soil.
Bio grow
Bio bloom
18 /6 lights.
35%rh
24°c lights on
17°c lights off

I have two of the title mentioned in exactly the same environment treated identically. One is growing healthy with zero signs of a problem the other isn't. I did think they were different seeds. It was just before lights out so they are dropping a bit.
Rqs blue cheese auto problem

They have the same amount of bud sites the same nodes.. I thought left one was stunted from the get go.. as it was a miniature version of the other.
Started them both on a small amount of bio grow 0.5ml at 3weeks as the bigger one was showing small dark marks on first fan leaves.

Small one carries on staying green and healthy and loving life.. all be it short and stumpy.. it's sister still bigger and marks getting worse.. so next feed I upped it to 1ml bio grow per litre, drinking 1.5l water every 3 days.

Have slowly increased the feed where we are is at 33 days old, from sprouting.
The left one has not shown any signs of deficiency, but it is smelling odd.. she is been fed 1.5ml bio grow and 1ml bloom p/l. The other upped to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom. Both are been watered about 1.5l every 2 to 3 days

The right one is showing more dark patches on fan leaves, stems are turning purple.

Here are some of the poorly one.

Rqs blue cheese auto problem 2
Rqs blue cheese auto problem 3
Rqs blue cheese auto problem 7

Rqs blue cheese auto problem 4
Rqs blue cheese auto problem 5
Rqs blue cheese auto problem 6
Rqs blue cheese auto problem 8
Chux

Chux

Careful with the nutes- and patches looks like they need cal mag
[/QUOTE

Could you elaborate on your answer please.
If it is a cal mag issue, my first question is why? When the other hasn't.
Second question is, if it is cal mag deficiency how do I best deal with it.

Chux

Chux

Update, in a matter of days the above issue has escalated to the following images.
I have just received biobizzs cal mag.
According to their feeding guide I am to use 0.5 - 0.8ml p/l to fix an issue rather than prevent.
Before I feed it anything I want to make sure I am not making it worse.
PXL 20201021 173134105

PXL 20201021 173118877

PXL 20201021 173050911

PXL 20201021 173002377

PXL 20201021 173031706
Last edited:
Top Bottom