For Sale RS11 (doja pak/wizard trees) breeder cut! 🌈 🍨

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Any flower pics?
Not yet I had 2 that were about to go to flower but I had some root issues in my sub irrigated planter and had to chop them. I’ve got 2 more in like week 3 but they have been pollinated with Grape Gas (CLTVTD cut) fem pollen. So I’ll get a glimpse but it’s not going to be the same as the buds are gonna be hella seeded but we will see!!! I’ll be taking some of the clones I just made to send into flower tho.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 CYBER MONDAY DEAL 50% OFF 🚨

I’m packaging up a couple more orders and hitting the post office. Anyone who wants to snag up a clone for cyber Monday hit the inbox! 🧬 📦 👉
7EF287B2 C411 45A5 9B05 7AFC749407CA
A719E7EC EFC9 46BD 91B9 41621FFBCBB3
891CBE08 32D3 4092 97E3 D7FF3F719722

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nothing like some aerocloner roots 😉 thanx for the support this past week guys. I do have some more RS11 clones available if you would like to snag one up!

I’m going to keep the sales going for the holiday season and offer a BOGO deal until the end of the week!

🚨 Buy One Get One Free this week only!!! 🚨
125733E6 0F02 4278 BDB2 96C0F25E873A

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
My man, sorry for the flex on these RS 11 but I had to come in and drop the dude some love for his grape gas he’s spreading around. Tried for the first time today on the mighty and it smacked me in the face 😍😍. Been happy as hell all day smoking on it. You have an eye and nose for selecting good cuts my man. I’ll be coming thru on these real soon once this closet grow gets squared.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
My man, sorry for the flex on these RS 11 but I had to come in and drop the dude some love for his grape gas he’s spreading around. Tried for the first time today on the mighty and it smacked me in the face 😍😍. Been happy as hell all day smoking on it. You have an eye and nose for selecting good cuts my man. I’ll be coming thru on these real soon once this closet grow gets squared.
Hey it’s all good brotha and I’m glad you finally got to smoke it! I’ll be making some more feminized crosses with that cultivar including crossing it to the RS11! So much more to come so stay tuned!! Much love to everyone for the encouraging words it really does make my day so thanx for the ego boost 😆

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Only if they would make it to the UK 😔😔
It is possible as I’ve looked into this before but it is tricky as you need a phytosanitary certificate to ship live plants to other countries. We would ship discreetly with some other gifts to hide the shipment but I’ve also had some epic failures shipping out of the country. I do have Grape Gas bx1 fems I made that I’m currently testing now. Those could be another option but I also plan on backing up the RS11 in S1 seed form along with some other feminized crosses using my other elite gear.

steamroller

steamroller

Grab the Grape Gas bx1 fems I made. Full packs contain a dozen seeds. If you make a grow journal here on thcfarmer there will be other incentives in the future and exclusive access to the newest seed drops I’m working on. DM for more details 😉
This I know to be true.
IG is good people .
You don't get to choose your family, but IME most would choose IG. 👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Today and tomorrow is your last chance to take advantage of the BOGO sale! Get em while it’s hot!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
16 inch aero roots are hard too beat!!! I currently do aero and plugs tho with great success. There’s forsure pros and cons for both….

🚨 Today is the last day of the BOGO sale 🚨

1 apples 🍎 and bananas 🍌 (CLTVTD cut)
2 Grape Gas (CLTVTD cut)
1 Trop Cherry #8

Then of course RS11 clones 🤘🧬
2F96D8CD AB20 4414 B213 DFD708ACC697

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Appreciate the support here’s an order that was sent out today.

I would like to state that my prices include shipping so there is no additional charge unless you opt for express shipping. For an additional 25$ you can get express shipping.

Also the person who is getting this care package only paid for a Grape Gas clone but is receiving an RS11 at no additional charge. I try to throw some freebies in when I have some extras or some seed packs. I know my prices may not be as low as others but I go above and beyond for the ppl. If I do change my prices in the future to be able to match other clone sellers then I would probably be less likely to do things like this. For those of us that do operate as vendors we have to pay a monthly charge of a couple hundred dollars to be able to post listings here.

I’m grateful for being able to operate here and my competition is not my rival but friend/partner. I’m a smaller craft grower who still works full time with a family so any support is greatly appreciated. Doing this business takes more work than you may think. I start my day between 7-8AM and work till I have to clock in for a 3-11pm shift before getting back to my mother plants, clone trays-aerocloners, and production tents before I can finally go to sleep at around 1-2am every night. Stay medicated fam and have a great rest of your day 🙌🙏🙌
2DCEAA55 8449 4A61 8FB9 C1CF376ABDCC
B582FB1B 5196 48CD 834A EFE0FF3F5F3F

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 holiday raffle giveaway!!! Every 50$ spent with me or @Trustfall gets you a number to pick for the raffle! 🚨

Hit the link ⬇️ for more details

Latest posts

Top Bottom