For Sale RS11 (doja pak/wizard trees) breeder cut! 🌈 🍨

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daniel530

RS-11 (Rainbow Sherbert #11) is arguably one of the best new strains released within the last year. Bred by DEO Farms, hunted & selected by Wizard Trees/doja pak. RS-11 is quickly becoming a staple in the industry. A foundational strain which many many more new strains will be born out of... This was released to the public early April for 1000$ a cut and you had to dam near camp out to even get it.

Lineage: Black Sherbert X (OZ Kush X Pink Guava)

If you would like to secure a rooted clone shoot me a DM. Limited availability first come first serve! I also have some other cultivars so feel free to ask about wut else is available.

Appreciate everyone’s support and ill also include a link to my other for sale thread for the Grape Gas (CLTVTD cut) https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/grape-🍇-gas-⛽️-clones-cltvtd-compound-🧬.140682/
View attachment 1282559View attachment 1282558
Hey bro my name is Daniel I live in Redding California I am trying to get some cuts of the grape gas and the rs 11 how much were they bro?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 Buy 2 get 2 on seeds and clones 🚨

Tap in and ask us what’s rooted and ready. We have new spring menu additions plus fan favorites we have offered all year.

Here’s our main genetics thread that’s pinned to the clone section. We have individual for sale threads for each cultivar we offer to get us into the top search results. The spring menu has yet to be added so feel free to DM us to get more info. Main 🧬 thread ⬇️
IMG 2279
IMG 2295

Top Bottom