Rso yeild .

• Thread starter Farmingbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

Hi I'm attempt to make some rso for my dad. I'm just curious as to what type of yield I might be looking at. I have 197.58 g of bud in the big jar and the exact same in the 4 4 smaller (combined). I'm using 94% alcool (ethanol) as I can't find isopropanol right now with flu happening. So I'm winterizeing the 4 small and gonna do the large regular. M just wondering if anyone who makes it can give me some information on roughly the yield I can expect.

Rso yeild
Rso yeild 2
Rso yeild 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok first DO NOT USE FUCKING ISO! if your gonna eat the shit.. Iso is a denatured product, if you don't know what that is look it up and then understand why you don't wanna eat it.

second, Your not going to be able to winterize that shit, you should have started with butane then the everclear, You can't winterize something thats not going to allow anything to crash out even at sub zero temps its not the process works.

So what your going to end up with is a chlorophyll filled product with a very low % of thc.. you'll get a pretty high yeild like 30% or more, but most of that % is not going to be thc but chlorophyll.. So green.

RSO is hyped too much imho and theres better ways of extracting without all that un needed stomach upsetting green chlorophyll.. :\

Good luck.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

Ok first DO NOT USE FUCKING ISO! if your gonna eat the shit.. Iso is a denatured product, if you don't know what that is look it up and then understand why you don't wanna eat it.

second, Your not going to be able to winterize that shit, you should have started with butane then the everclear, You can't winterize something thats not going to allow anything to crash out even at sub zero temps its not the process works.

So what your going to end up with is a chlorophyll filled product with a very low % of thc.. you'll get a pretty high yeild like 30% or more, but most of that % is not going to be thc but chlorophyll.. So green.

RSO is hyped too much imho and theres better ways of extracting without all that un needed stomach upsetting green chlorophyll.. :\

Good luck.
It's not being eaten. Its gonna be smoked, I'm making it for my dad. Hes been smoking it for 40 plus years. I didn't end up using iso as I can't find it. I used the alcool as it was suggested by a bunch of people in an group I'm in. I've been watching a lot of videos just looking to learn

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
even then don't use iso.. its just all around no good..

Smoking that shits gonna be kinda nasty too all that green man :(

RSO is usually for eating thats why i said al that but..

For smoking a Quick wash with everclear would have been a much more desirable product with a higher thc %

the stuff u just made is gonna have a really unique and unpleasant flavor.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter

Good luck.
I have 99% reagent grade iso is that safe for use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom