For Sale Ruby Red - Thugpug

• Thread starter JefeDeJefes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JefeDeJefes

JefeDeJefes

Sealed pack of ruby red. Have receipts. Located in Central Valley - California. PM for details. Local pick up or shipping available
E32589A8 F14D 4603 BBDF 022ECB9A5CDB

CA75C500 934E 469C 8759 0814A2184A44

DanielGrowPhotos

DanielGrowPhotos

10/10 seller. Javier aka Jefe De Jefes keped them cold the whole time. 10/12 of them sprouted a tail after 24hrs in water, but I overwatered everything and nothing I planted this round came up (actually 2/37 seeds did at the end, of 3 breeders gear). Not the seeds fault they did germ but I accidentally killed them. He let me FaceTime to smoke with him before doing business and I felt comfortable immediately. My gut strongly said during the factime that nothing is wrong here at all. Dudes a real bean junkie obviously (with an impressive excessive collection). A1 service. Came with stickers that came from deeply rooted and thug pug like it’s from deeply rooted the bank he got it from. I emailed deeply rooted and they confirmed they sold it to him. He sent receipt. Harvest mutual says he can just tell it’s a real pack. Javier aka Jefe De Jefes is a good guy we’re friends now. Javier is 100% recommended. it’s authentic asfuck. You can’t fake a FaceTime guys who are scammers would never do that. I’m glad I got them for so inexpensive (he’s got a ton of beans he’ll realistically probably never get to which is why he’s selling some, by a ton I mean a fuck ton) he’s just tryna get his $ back before they age out. He bought this pack in 2020 when it was $170 now it’s worth way more like 4x that but I got it from him for $200. this is a sign to grab the beans you want if you see he posted them 💯 100% recommended. Wrote by @DanielGrowPhotos on instagram. 5 star seller!

Latest posts

Top Bottom