1.5 teaspoons baking powder
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoom cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon nutmeg
0.25 grams salt
2 eggs
4 large or 5 medium bananas
1 cup sugar
Half cup of unsalted infused butter. (I used half pound of butter to about 14 grams of flowers ground, decarboxilated in a water bath for 8 hours)
About 400 ml of infused cannabis rum. (I used rum that is 2500mg per 100ml. So it is way too strong for most people).
Dose accordingly
Oven. 350 bake. Preheated. 50 to 55 minutes. Covered in foil for last 15 to 20 minutes. Loaf pan.

Combine dry ingredients and wisk in bowl.
Set aside.
Mix bananas and sugar in bowl. Combine thoroughly. Adds eggs. Combine.
Set aside.
(One bowl of dry ingredients and one bowl of wet ingredients. Set aside wait to combine.)
Put butter in pot. Med. Melt. Add rum. Reduce on medium while stirring. Cook off rum.
Combine with bananas and sugar egg mixture.
Combine that mixture with dry mixture.
Pour in greased loaf pan. Place in oven for 40 min. Cover with foil on top. 15 more minutes. Cool in loaf pan for 15. Then remove from pan and allow to cool.
Choose your own dosage. This recipe is for a pretty strong loaf. Tastes good.

Rum butter banana bread loaf
Habosabin

Habosabin

I'd like to know how you infuse 2500mg of thc into 100ml of rum? This sounds really yummy. I'm assuming you dump 3g of concentrate into the 100ml of rum.

If my math is somewhat accurate are we looking at 13,000 mg of thc in this loaf? Butter + Rum

Ponky

Ponky

I'd like to know how you infuse 2500mg of thc into 100ml of rum? This sounds really yummy. I'm assuming you dump 3g of concentrate into the 100ml of rum.

If my math is somewhat accurate are we looking at 13,000 mg of thc in this loaf? Butter + Rum
Yeah well over 10 000 MG. To get your rum to max saturation you mix several ounces of ground up bud with your bottle of rum. It starts to look very silty. But you just swapping in fresh bud.
This cake was made so I could use up a bunch of small buds.
To make it with live resin I think you just decarboxylate the same way. I would use about 14 grams of live resin per loaf.
Here legal cannabis is literally 10x the cost of what your guy gets you. And they sell 10 mg edibles in the store like they serve a purpose.
Right now a pound of AAA is going for 500. And thats not US. So there is so much weed and not enough lungs to smoke it. I don't actually get high on edibles. So when I make them I make them in super doses.
For people that take a small dose I wouldn't go so strong. 2000 mg is plenty for a loaf for low tolerance users

Habosabin

Habosabin

I'm in Cali and since it went rec legal all the edibles are priced ridiculous. 100mg chocolate bars are $25 when they used to be $10. I just buy concentrates now and decarb and make 800mg chocolate bar for $25. 10mg doses for gummies and shit is a joke especially for 100mg bags for $25.

While weed varies here by a lot. Bargain weed is $130 an Oz and crazy expensive weed up to $500+ an ounce. That's why I grow. Even my 45c kilowatt is still cheaper than buying by a large margin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom