Rumble In The Jungle Rd. 2 Rival79 vs. Super Sour Skunk

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go again! Same game, new strain! Thanx to Hortilab and Logic for the chance to enter the rumble again. It will be an inside grow this round. My room consist of 3-600w Lumatech ballasts and Hydrofarm Radiant AC 6". I will be starting these beans under a Hydrofarm 4 bulb T5. The grow medium will be Roots 707 soil. I will be feeding them GH 3 part and additives. I cant wait to get the show started, so here we go! Ding Ding Ding. Leeeeeettttt'ssss Geeeeeet Reeeeeeeaaaddddddy Toooooooo Ruuuummmbbblllleeeee!

Super sour skunk
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here r the Super Sour Skunk beans soaking. This shit is gonna be some dank. Stay tuned for the Rumble In My Jungle!

Super sour skunk soaking
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Merry Xmas, Hortilab! These babies r getting planted 2day. Thanx a lot for these great genetics. I can't wait to get them growing! Im running out of Sour Amnesia already. One of my fav strains I grew this year. Thanx again!

P

paulycali

Merry Christmas RIVAL79

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

T

TreFarmer

Super, Sour, AND Skunk?? Three of my lifes favorite things...
Tuned in...
Merry Christmas

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ahhh HH shhhhittttttt! Me 2, TreFarmer. I love that any strain that is Super, Sour, Or Skunk. Lol. This shit has got me all excited. They r hitting the soil 2day.

Hope ur ready, Pauly! I'm coming for ur title! Lmao. See u in the jungle! Merry Xmas homie. Hope it's warm in So Cal. It's fukn freezing in my neck of the hood!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all! I go these in dirt and they r off 2 da races. 10/10 on germ rate. All 10 popped their first set of leaves already. I will get a pic of the seedlings 2nite! Stay tuned for the show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They r looking good so far. Working on them 5 blade leafs now! I will get a pic up soon. Thanx for dropping by Hortilab. Happy New Year and best of luck in 2012.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So here we go with the first Super Sour Skunk pic. These babies r looking healthy as fuck. I'm gonna feed them for the first time 2nite. Hopefully I get a good f/m ratio. In the first round, I only found 1 lady. She was tall and sexy tho! I found a few seeds in her as well. I had a male Fire OG dust the girls. I only found a few seeds here and there. Im gonna run them outside next summer. Enjoy the pic y'all.

Super sour skunk babies
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yes they are, Mack! I can't way to see these babies take off. This is def gonna b some fire! Did u get started yet? Hope all is well. Best of luck in the contest, bro!

hiboy

hiboy

Nice greenies there bro,
looking sweetooo ,, i mean skunkeeeeeeeeeeeeo

h

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by the jungle! It's gonna be a sick grow. Hopefully every1 has got started and is ready to rumble. I didnt get. Chance to get my finished pics in the last Ed. Damn Internet! I'm coming for that Heavy Weight title this round. Come back and check out these killers soon.

P

paulycali

Good luck Rival79! You'll need it LOL! Kidding

So far so good. Those hopefulls look great

This is your chance to shine. Hopefully you can pull a bunch of females and have some really nice keepers. You deserve it for sure. Well good luck with everything. This is going to be another fun one. Have fun with it keep it real and have yourself a happy Rival79 growing of a day

Peace out bro :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck Rival79! You'll need it LOL! Kidding

So far so good. Those hopefulls look great

This is your chance to shine. Hopefully you can pull a bunch of females and have some really nice keepers. You deserve it for sure. Well good luck with everything. This is going to be another fun one. Have fun with it keep it real and have yourself a happy Rival79 growing of a day

Peace out bro :)
Thanx for dropping by Pauly! It's gonna be a great show. I will get new pics up 2nite. They r looking awesome! It's gonna be a Rumble for sure. R u ready?

P

paulycali

Thanx for dropping by Pauly! It's gonna be a great show. I will get new pics up 2nite. They r looking awesome! It's gonna be a Rumble for sure. R u ready?

Your welcome and what a show it will be :)

More pics would be great since i believe you were one of the first if not the first to start. Always great to get an inside look. Thank you. Almost ready just waiting on the rest of the tre star dawgs and purkle's to show there sex. After that its on :)

Top Bottom