Rumble in the jungle! Rival79 vs. Sour amnesia!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour amnesia update! These babies got transplanted 2day into 1gal. These r gonna blow up really quik. Keep an eye out y'all. Here's some new pics for every1.

E

euforia

only four,but they looking very good RIVAL79 :) and also very similar...
when do you put them in to flower?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna let them go awhile b4 i flipped them. Maybe 2 weeks or so. I cant wait to see what i can find in this x.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's an update for the masses. They r lookin really good. I think i have a few leaning towards the sour d and amnesia. Let me know what u guys think. These r almost ready to show sex and be transplanted. Here r some new pics!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. These babies r getting big. I'm waiting on them 2 sex still. I will transplant them after they do. It looks like 2 ladies and gents. Def Sour D dominate! Here r some new pics for y'all.

Sa13
Sa63
Sa93
Sa103
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I found 2 males today. I think I might have a male and female! Possible F2's in their future. Should be sexed all the way by this weekend. I will keep u guys updated.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx hortilab! I did find 1 sexy lady. She looks sour d dom 2 me. Here r a few new pics of her.

Sa14
Sa14 top
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1! The lone Sour Amnesia girl is doing awesome. She looks like a keeper. I hope she's all that and a bag o' dank. Lmao! Here is a pic of her enjoying the Cali sun!

Sa15
B

blaze 1

she's getting big can't wait to see them in flower.Is that an outdoor plant ?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup. I moved them outside. She's goin into a 30 smart pot soon. I will post pics after she get moved into her new spot.

G

greenkeeper

thats a nice one you got there man
and you can see that she is loving the cali sun
thumbs up

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I decided to top this bitch. She was getting tall. I'm trying to get more soil so I can transplant. I got a new pic of her. I will post it up a lil bit later!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

30 gallon should be a monster as long as her roots hit the inside of the pot or material, with the little veg time left this year. I'm not trying to talk you out of the smart pot, just the size. Your root ball should be hitting the sides almost as soon as you transplant the beast or else you won't really benefit as much from the pot. Just my thoughts, the plant may be bigger than it looks. Hope you get a ton

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
30 gallon should be a monster as long as her roots hit the inside of the pot or material, with the little veg time left this year. I'm not trying to talk you out of the smart pot, just the size. Your root ball should be hitting the sides almost as soon as you transplant the beast or else you won't really benefit as much from the pot. Just my thoughts, the plant may be bigger than it looks. Hope you get a ton

mal
I already took that into consideration. some have already started to flower. No cash for extra soil. I'm trying to get soil for my 15 gal pot. She is lookin really good. I topped her to stop the vertical growth and bring them bottoms up. I got cuts off her and I hope she's a keeper. I'm sure she will be!

Top Bottom