Run offs ppm question in coco

• Thread starter mdma21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mdma21

mdma21

Week 4, i noticed the ppm out is always quite higher than the ppm in. ( 1050 in, around 1450 out). For some reasons i cant seem to water evenly maybe so im creating build up?

I water with nutes every morning since the first week, lately the edge of the leaves are curling down, every stage of growth is affected. My temp is 21-24 C and my rh is 50-70.

What i just did now is three flush with just water and run offs were 1000/800/600 ppm. Should i water with more volume of water but more diluted in order to evenly soak all the substrate and really replace water with new solution? I find its a challenge to water coco evenly and efficiently.

Any advice regarding that? Other than leaves curling they seems to be ok. Pic is right after i flush them with what seems like 25 gallons of plain ph'd water.

Run offs ppm question in coco
Nedzter

Nedzter

It looks like you've got a bit of nitrogen toxicity IMO, with the clawing on some of those larger leaves and darker colors. You might have better luck keeping your PPMs down on runoff by watering more frequently (twice a day at least) and if you notice that your runoff is getting heavier on the PPMs, make one of your waterings just PHd water while the other has a full dose of nutrients. Aim for 20-30% runoff vs what you're pouring in and make sure you are evenly watering the coco surface to seep into each crevice. A wetting agent can help to spread the water more evenly if you aren't currently using one. Good luck!

Top Bottom